♛Chptr. 53: Smell Your First Sin♛[M]

⚠️ Warning ⚠️

====================

"You begged for it. You have no one to blame but yourself."

====================

Taehyung's POV

I sucked on his plump lips I wanted to try and fuck so bad but then he suddenly pushed me with an angry glare.

"STOP!" He yelled and my body immediately detached from his. He seemed as if he was also taken aback by his harsh tone so he stood up and bowed apoligetically, his legs still wobbly since he was still slightly drunk after all.

"I'll take my leave... I'm so sorry for the inconvenience I've caused." He started walking towards the door ready to unlock it but I knew he wouldn't be able to do that.

Just how could he?

I could smell it too.

I heard his halted steps and listened to his now slow... but loud uneven breaths. That was my signal to walk off of my bed and make my strides where he was standing as I make my concern.

I made him face me and just as expected, his body was reacting with just a simple touch. I pinned him gently on the door, both my hands rested on his waist as I saw his cheeks all flushed and his eyes screamed that of lust. He was aroused.

I made my body lean closer against his and I immediately felt his growing bulge against the center of his tight pants. He clenched his eyes closed as he bit his lower lip. He was sweating and I could feel his body turning warm... feeling needier.

I nuzzled my nose on his earlobe as he bit back his moan at the back of his throat.

"What's the problem, Jimin?" I started in my seductive tone, "Need something?" I teased even more before I stepped back and saw how much desire his eyes screamed, almost as if he wanted to jump and eat me whole.

He nodded his head slowly before he said something in between his sluggish words.

"Fuck me, Taehyung..." He started mumbling.

"I want you to fuck me pretty bad."

---------------------------------------------------------

3rd person's POV

Jimin didn't know what was happening. His head's turning weird as if something's taking control of his own body.

STOP! Jimin wanted to scream and stop himself but he already pushed Taehyung over the bed. He didn't waste any time as he hovered over the brunette and started kissing Taehyung sloppily. He felt so aroused and needy. He wanted to feel something and he wanted to satisfy himself. He was feeling his stomach churn with all of the lust that suddenly coiled inside him.

The smaller didn't feel contented so he claimed Taehyung's lips even deeper, his hips started grinding on the taller as he moaned in between their heated make-out session. Taehyung was smirking in between, letting Jimin do whatever he wants.

Taehyung glided his hands all over Jimin's body, his bigger hands tracing some patterns on Jimin's back and waist as it soon landed on Jimin's ass groping it after. Jimin broke their kiss as he huffed on Taehyung's neck sending shivers to the taller.

Taehyung soon take control as he sat straight and now turned to be the one who was now crashing his lips on Jimin, his tongue swiping all around the smaller one's lips. He takes in Jimin's lower lip in between his teeth as he snickered at how Jimin was still grinding on him.