♛Chptr. 20: The Runaway Prince... has a heart too?♛ [F]

====================

"It was indeed disappointing how we tend to always forget that there are two sides in everything."

====================

3rd person's POV

The room reeks with the smell of sweat... sex... and alcohol...

The bed was moving together with the two individuals who seemed to be enjoying their night together. And by enjoying, it meant that they were having fun absorbing each other's sexual body heat. They were both naked and huffing, their bodies moving in sync with one another.

"Haa~ J-Jungko--Ugh!" The smaller male moaned in the taller's ears as he was grabbing on the latter's black locks tightly. His whimpers began getting loud as he felt himself getting close to his orgasm because of Jungkook's faster thrust on him. He was starting to lose his mind.

"Fuck! I'm c-close!" Jungkook groaned as he bit his lower lip continuing his hip thrust on the male below him who was now sucking on his shoulders from being too needy.

Jungkook growled before he crashed his lips on the latter who was still whimpering from getting penetrated roughly. The smaller male moaned in between their kiss as Jungkook made his last set of thrust until they both shoot their cum on--

Jimin immediately sat up from the bed where he slept the moment he woke up. He takes in his surroundings and realized that it was a dream after all. He felt relieved and sensed his face heating up so he dug it on his hands feeling embarrassed that he had a dream of that sort of thing. He was utterly disgusted by himself since he knew that there was this belief that sometimes your dreams are the manifestation of your desires. So does that mean that he...

"NO! That is absolutely disgusting! Why would I want that to happen?! And with that utter jerk?! There is no way in hell that I wou--" The door of the bathroom suddenly opened and there was Jungkook who just came out of it half-naked.

Jungkook was drying his wet hair with a smaller towel as his upper body was on full show. He was only wearing his black slacks and black shoes displaying his six-pack abs almost like he was modeling it.

Jimin felt his cheeks heating up even more because of the breakfast-- erm, because of Jungkook's display of half-nakedness so early in the morning in front of him. And with him remembering what he just dreamt about it wasn't helping at calming himself down at all.

"Where did you sleep?" Jimin asked as he looked away, trying to persuade himself that he wasn't really looking at Jungkook's body just seconds ago.

Jungkook walked towards the closet finding something to wear. He just came back minutes ago seeing Jimin asleep.

"It's none of your business." Jungkook said dryly as his attention was only focused on choosing the best suit he would wear for the day. His reply somehow ticked Jimin off.

"I'm your secretary, Mr. Jeon. You should at least tell me where you are so I could be rest assured that you are safe and nothing happened to you."

Jungkook got pissed off so he ignored the clothes he was choosing earlier as he marched towards Jimin who was on the bed. He grabbed him by the arm harshly and Jimin hissed at his tight grip.

"Exactly, Jimin! You are my secretary so you should know your fucking place! You work under me! You follow my orders under my rules and you don't get to disobey me!" Jungkook shouted with his glares fixated on Jimin who was taken aback by his shouts.