♛Chptr. 75: Series of Dark Tales♛

2 Updates!
Our Lil' Meow Meow is slaying the Comeback Trailer 
😎😭😭
And I have you guys some amazing Fanarts at the end!! 😍

====================

"Come with me in the dark,

Let me show you where your demons hide."

====================

3rd person's POV

"That Jungkook did all of that just because he was so obsessed with his stepsister?"

Taehyung felt a pang in his chest as if his wounds were still fresh from that memory. His hand that was holding the knife shakes as he felt his arms turning limp. He suddenly lets go of Jimin who was just there stoic like he is, unbothered to even move even though he was somehow already freed.

How could Taehyung forget that part of Jungkook's life?

He can't possibly do that since it was a part of his painful past too. (A/N: Remember the last paragraph in Chptr. 49? If not then go back for a little while xP)

Taehyung was always there with Jungkook although he was scared and conflicted. Seeing Jungkook push that girl off of the windows as if it's nothing still haunts him but it never became a reason for him to hate Jungkook. 

He could never hate Jungkook because he is so in love with the boy. 

He isn't stupid though. He knew that Jungkook still doesn't feel the same towards him even though they were together for a while now. He just shrugged all of it, giving Jungkook time to love him back because he believed that that day would come.

After that incident with the dead girl though, Taehyung noticed something going odd in their town. The reports about people getting murdered became too often that it started getting alarming for every resident of their town. 

The Busan police even nicknamed the unknown murderer as the "Bloodhound Killer" since they reported that the killer seemed to know its victims' whereabouts as if the killer was trained for hunting them. The victims were always found either in every place where they often go to or in their workplaces when no one would be around at the time when they were killed. 

Taehyung told Jungkook about it one day because he wanted to warn Jungkook about not going out late at night for his safety. But Jungkook's response only made him turn pale.

"It's not something to be scared about, Tae," Jungkook started patting his hair with a smile. "People are destined to die anyway." 

It was as if he got his answers back then even without a question being raised. 

He didn't tell anyone about it.

But he definitely knew that Jungkook had something to do with all of those murders happening in their town.

Then one day, he got the news that Jungkook's father suddenly got remarried and now Jungkook's stepmother and stepsister would finally stay at Jeon's residence.