♛Chptr. 18: Fairytale Ending♛

====================

"Wouldn't it be nice if everyone would have their fairytale ending?"

====================

3rd person's POV

Jimin did nothing but stay in the room the whole day. He only realized now that they weren't really here to have fun or enjoy Paris which was such a waste because it was his first time traveling there. It wasn't even traveling if he would only stay in that room.

He thought he would have the chance to accompany Jungkook to a fancy restaurant getting free food, or walk outside for sight-seeing, visiting the Eiffel tower and a lot of fun stuff but none of that happened. The whole day he was just sulking inside the room arranging Jungkook's schedule throughout their whole stay. He listed the people and got their information searched up so he could send it to Jungkook prior before the gathering on the Grand Hall that night. It was so that Jungkook could interact better to them.

Jimin was lying on his chest on the bed, his eyes focused on the laptop screen as he summarized all the people's information before he sent everything to Jungkook. He grunts as he stretched his arm muscles since he's been typing and searching on the laptop that Jungkook let him borrowed for his work. 

He was done and a smile crawled on his face. "At last! I could finally rest and--" His eyes suddenly widened and he gasped loudly, realizing what time it was already. He only realized that it was already 7:35 PM and if he didn't even look at the laptop he wouldn't even know.

The party starts at 8:00 PM sharp and it wouldn't be enough time if he would only prepare himself now. 

Jimin hurriedly shut the laptop as he placed it above the brown bedside table as he frantically got up from the bed only to see Jungkook getting out of the bathroom with his suit already on. Jimin halted as he eyed Jungkook from head to toe. He was in shock by how staggering his boss looked as of the moment.

[A/N: You can fight me on this one but this would forever be my favorite outfit of Jungkook.]

With the all white, prince-looking outfit, brushed up hair, handsome face, and dazzling strides

With the all white, prince-looking outfit, brushed up hair, handsome face, and dazzling strides... Jungkook could absolutely make everyone kneel for him by just looking. He could wish for anything and everyone would be very willing to give it to him.

And Jimin was so close to doing tha-- NO, HE'S NOT HANDSOME AT ALL! Curse you Park Jimin! Why are you even staring at him?! 

But maybe Jimin wouldn't do that since he was busy fighting with himself.

Jungkook saw how Jimin seemed to be gawking at him so he decided to make fun of the shorter. He leaned on the bathroom's door frame staring at Jimin mockingly.