♛Chptr. 48: Soul Fetchers and Midnight Ventures♛

====================

"The list of the names goes on. 

But there's only one name that stood out from it all...

For when he died... maybe everything will have its beautiful ending.

Maybe..."

====================

3rd person's POV

Jimin was released from the hospital after two days of his stay. He got back to Seoul lying to his grandmother and auntie that he was fine and what happened to him wasn't a big deal at all. He didn't even tell them what really happened that day. He just told them that he was almost robbed but he fought leading to his minor injuries. 

He doesn't want to worry his grandma and aunt even more so he decided that it would be better not to tell them what happened. He even apologized to his grandma because he claimed that he ruined her supposed to be a happy celebration of her birthday. Although his grandma told him how silly he was to think about such a thing at his state, Jimin still couldn't help but feel disappointed that he wasn't able to celebrate her birthday properly.

"You sure you'll be okay here, Jiminie?" His auntie asked and he nodded with an assuring smile, his left arm tied with some bandages. Yoongi was there on the side looking at the two.

"I'm okay, Aunt Dara. Don't worry about me now and... I'm really sorry for bringing you trouble. You even have to pay for my hospital bills." Jimin uttered with his low voice as his eyes met the floor of his apartment floor. He was blaming himself for making this happen to him even though it wasn't even his fault in the first place.

His aunt Dara sighed and stepped forward. She raised Jimin's chin up as she smiles. "You silly thing, you shouldn't be worrying about that now... What's important is your recovery." His aunt Dara assured and he just nodded.

"Besides, we didn't even pay a single penny on the hospital... We are about to but... the nurses told us that your bill was already paid." His aunt Dara confessed as she tilted her head on the side. "Do you know who it could be?"

Jimin was surprised to hear this. He thinks of someone but only one person enters his mind.

Hoseok.

His hyung was the only one who visited him anyway. Namjoon called him too and told him to recover fast and eat lots but what also starts making him overthink was the fact that Jungkook didn't visit him even once. He was in the hospital for at least two days waiting for any news but Jungkook was nowhere. More than anything, he was overflowing with anxiety. He wanted to know what really happened to Jungkook.

He keeps on asking Yoongi but the older only tells him that the latter was fine, not telling the specifics of it for a reason he doesn't know.

As he enters with Yoongi in his apartment now that his aunt was gone, he heard the click of the door closing as he felt those arms wrapping around his shoulders from behind him. He stopped in his tracks and just blinked his eyes, also feeling warm breaths hitting his neck as he was nuzzled on his shoulders.

"H-Hyung... what is it?" He asked in a little stutter as he was taken aback by Yoongi.

"I'm just glad you're safe..." He heard Yoongi breathing out with a sigh. "And I'm so sorry I can't be there, Jimin."