♛Chptr. 70: Bury A Friend♛

Surprise Update! 💓
This chapter is dedicated to all of you Lovely Human Beings!~
And a really Fluffy Chapter like promised ;)))

====================

"When we all fall asleep, where do we go?"

From: Billie Elish's "Bury A Friend"

====================

3rd person's POV

Jungkook didn't know why it happened.

Or how...

All he could seem to remember was that he was walking through the hallway of the house... calling for someone's name. 

Who was it? He can't remember.

He was walking so carefully, not wanting to get caught. So all he did was take one step at a time, the black leather shoes he's wearing making contact to the floor. The wooden flooring would sometimes make a creak and he's afraid to make his presence known. 

Until he finally saw the room with the little opening almost as if someone rushed inside and forgot to close it along the way. So he marched to the door, opening it as the door made another creak. He scanned every corner of the room with the window on the side wide open. The curtains were even fluttering with the gush of the wind outside that now entered the room.

He realized that whom he's looking for was already gone.

But he found something odd. 

The door towards the bathroom was actually slightly opened as well. He almost failed to see the little opening.

So he walked to the bathroom after opening the door and saw the blinds shut close... covering the bathtub. He felt the sudden urge to go closer. And that's exactly what he did.

He reached to uncover the blinds, his hand almost trembling. The shiny metallic thing was still in his other hand, flickering through the mirror. 

The moment he opened the blinds ready to swing his knife.... he froze on the spot.

He immediately kneeled down to the side of the bathtub in panic. His grip on his knife long gone as it made a clank with its fall on the bathroom floor. He pulled the figure's body from the tub, the water splashes following soon after. 

The least he expected to see was Jimin's blood pooling out from his body making the water on the tub appear scarlet in color. 

Jimin was breathing hard as he holds onto his stomach and he seemed to be having trouble opening his eyes. He got stabbed and the obvious paleness of his skin color indicates the amount of blood he had lost.

"J-Jimin," Jungkook suddenly finds it hard to breathe. His shaky arms were already holding Jimin's body close to him, not wanting to let go. 

"No, no, no... Open your eyes, Jimin. It's okay, it's okay. I'm here," Jungkook whispers to his ear, his arms wrapped around Jimin's body close as his other hand brushed away the few strands on Jimin's forehead.

"Why Jungkook?" Jungkook heard him ask. He leaned back only to look into Jimin's sad and disappointed eyes.

"Why did you do it?" Jungkook didn't get the message at first but when Jimin said something once again, he seemed to finally get it.