♛Chptr. 64: The Man of Your Nightmares♛

Double Update! (●≧ω≦)9 💜💜💜

⚠️Warning!
Graphic Depictions of Violence and Abuse⚠️
(Please Read at your Own Risk)

====================

"Pinch yourself but you'll never find yourself waking up.

You're not asleep.

You're really living inside your nightmare now."

====================

3rd person's POV

Seokjin pulled open the car's door and met Hoseok's terrible state. 

The younger man who was still unconscious with his head lying on the steering wheel got his suit dirtied with his own blood. The area fogged with the smoke from the engine of his now badly damaged car.

Seokjin easily and carefully carried Hoseok on his arms, letting Hoseok's bleeding head to rest on his broad chest. He scans the poor boy's condition knowing exactly what to do. He got his phone and dialed for a certain number, making sure not to let Hoseok fall.

He seemed too nervous for just a mere phone call, breathing in and out as if he couldn't bear it if he would suddenly fuck up.

It's just him, Seokjin. It's just him. He told himself but realized that that was exactly the reason why he feels so nervous.

It was because it's him.

He cleared his throat for the last time before he finally tapped the green button to start his phone call with a certain someone.

-------------------------------------------------------

Namjoon just finished handling the commotion in their psychiatric hospital. The patients were safely transferred out to one of their other buildings but since the inside of the hospital was still flooded, they couldn't really go inside just yet.

The fire rescues arrived just 15 minutes after the report of the false fire only for Namjoon to explain to them that there might be someone who smoked inside the hospital.

The rescue team decided to check the inside of the infrastructure otherwise just to make sure even though Namjoon actually knew there wasn't really a possible cause of the fire. But he couldn't just tell them that some psycho on the loose, a.k.a. Jeon Jungkook, was actually the one who pressed the alarm just to get away.

"Aish!" He screamed in frustration as he gripped on his hair, earning some of the attention of the nurses and doctors who were also wandering around checking the building in front of them worriedly. This type of incident never happened before and they've been working in the hospital for years.

"Are you alright, Doctor Kim?" One of the nurses asked him worriedly.

"I'm okay I'm just... a little frustrated that this had to happen all of a sudden." He answered still with an annoyed tone in his voice. 

The nurse understood and didn't bother again since it was obvious how Namjoon wasn't in great condition for some talk.

Namjoon's thoughts got interrupted by the ringing of his phone. He answered it immediately expecting it to be a call from Hoseok only to hear an unfamiliar voice from the other line.