♛[PREVIEW]♛

Just a little preview since I can't really finish this chapter 😂

====================

"??????"

====================

Jimin saw everything. 

How Jungkook did it without even blinking. As if Jungkook was just in some level one game that was done without much effort. Jungkook made it look like that.

But Jimin knew it was cruel. He just doesn't know what to do because he was scared. His phone was just there on his trembling hand that was on his side, his figure still frozen as his eyes never left Jungkook who was in front of him... shirt, arms, and face filled with splattered fresh blood all over him.

In that silent street.

With nothing but his hushed heavy breathes he doesn't know he was controlling.

With Jungkook dealing with a dude,

Who was now lying there on the pavement with so much blood oozing from his dead body. 

"Jimin?! Are you still there?! 
You heard me right?! 
Whatever happens, 
don't open the door for him! 
He is not who you think 
he is right now do you 
hear me?! Jimin?!"

Once the voice just echoed from the phone from the on-going call, Jimin snapped from his thoughts. Jungkook now stood up and they met each other's gazes before Jimin hurriedly run towards his apartment with his wobbling legs.

The moment he entered his apartment room he made sure to lock his door. He was just about to push his couch towards the door when his door banged with harsh and loud noises from outside. Knowing exactly who it was coming from, Jimin stepped out in horror as he bit his lower lip to stop himself from crying.

"Jimin-ah..." He heard Jungkook call for him softly but his heartbeats were just turning even more in frantic. 

Another set of loud banging on the door was heard that made him flinch before Jungkook called out once more.

"Jimin-ah... don't be scared~ It's just me. Open the door for me, baby." He commanded and Jimin couldn't help it anymore as he just cried his eyes out. Jungkook was scaring him so bad right now and he couldn't understand why Jungkook did what he just did.

"You wouldn't like it if I would force my way in, baby." Jungkook told once again sending shivers to Jimin just thinking about it. He wasn't really sure about what was happening but he just knew that he shouldn't open the door for Jungkook.

"P-Please, Jungkook! D-don't come in!" Jimin begged with his cries but Jungkook just banged on the door harsher than before even trying to kick it scaring Jimin even more. He was just turning even madder because Jimin wasn't opening the door for him. 

"I SAID OPEN THE GODDAMN DOOR JIMIN AND LET ME IN!!!" He shouted really loudly and it only made Jimin cry even more, a set of sobs escaping his lips although he was trying his hardest not to break down.

Jungkook wouldn't stop from the other side. Every bang on the door makes the sturdy walls shake with every movement and it might actually only take him a few kicks before the door would fly out. 

But after a minute or two, the banging on the door finally stopped.

Jimin gulped trying to figure out what Jungkook was trying to do now. He waited for a few moments but it was only silent on the other side.

So he figured that Jungkook finally gave up.

Or so he thought.

✿✿✿✿✿ 

Sorry for the uncomplete chapter! I'll try to publish the complete one!

Keyword: "try" 😭😭😭

I'm so sorry really! I'm just really really busy! With Uni and stuff! But I still love you everyone! 😘😘😘💜💜💜