♛Chptr. 62: Something's Off♛

Update! (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
You can go and visit "City of Lost Souls" too since I wrote two new chapters there!~

====================

"You used to call me by my name,

With that sweet voice and charming smile.

But now that everything had shattered...

Even my reflection no longer meets your eyes."

-Min Yoongi

====================

3rd person's POV

Yoongi walks in the Cafe, the bell tinkling after his arrival. Jin was there on the counter polishing a coffee mug with a clean towel as he scanned his work. He looks up at Yoongi whom he wasn't expecting to visit him.

Once the latter was now facing him with that giddy look on his face, he easily knew that Yoongi had some news he doesn't know he would like.

"Hyung, could we talk for a second?" Yoongi asked almost desperate and it was clearly obvious by the way he looks that he indeed needs to talk to Jin for some urgent matter.

Jin puts down the mug and his towel on the corner as he gave his attention all on Yoongi. It was still their first few minutes in opening the Cafe that's why there weren't still any customers luckily.

Jin knew that Yoongi doesn't just visit him and talks this way if it wasn't really important so he scrunched his eyebrows waiting for what Yoongi has to say.

"Is this about the Chocolate Cosmos again? Did something happen to it?" was the first thought that came into him so he asked Yoongi. But Yoongi just shakes his head in disapproval confusing him.

"Something's not right, Jin-hyung..." Yoongi started, his fists clenching as his past dooms upon him. He knew he wasn't just seeing things. He was sure about what he saw and he couldn't be wrong.

"Something's off..." Yoongi uttered almost in a whisper but Jin still managed to hear it.

"What is?" Jin was trying to meet Yoongi's gaze with a worried look now. He doesn't really understand what Yoongi was trying to tell him.

"That Jungkook... During the dinner we had with him and Taehyung. There's... there's that flash in his eyes and I couldn't be wrong about it. I knew this isn't just my hunch working on me. But he just... he switched." Jin furrowed his eyebrows as he crossed his arms over his chest, unsure why that matter was a problem.

"What's the problem with it? It always happens and you tell me that yourself." Yoongi pushed his hair back in frustration.

"You don't get it, hyung," He stared up at Jin with a serious gaze, his silence making Jin want to gag from Yoongi's intermittent doubts turning him ickier to know more about it.

"Yoongs could you just cut the crap and tell me exactly what--"

"This is not supposed to be the time for him to change, okay?! It's not supposed to happen this early! He's not supposed to turn not until the seventh petal falls! And we would have time to prevent things from happening by then but now it's just... it's not turning the way it should be!" Yoongi paused for a moment, collecting his thoughts before he faced Jin.