♛Chptr. 23: Paris in the Rain♛

I ended up writing THREE chaptersI had nothing to do but write to get me preoccupied so here it is beyotches! Enjoy~ 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

====================

"If you would ask me why I love the rain, I would tell you right away that it's because it is the reason for my existence."

====================

3rd person's POV

Jimin was still in his high, humming whatever song that came up in his head as they walk in the street with their umbrellas in their hands. 

The clouds were still covering the sky making everything seemed gloomy but Jimin was indeed very happy because of the weather and it showed by the way he was skipping on the wet street, ignoring how the splashes of the rain were damping the hem of his jeans and shoes.

"How can this place be so pretty? I could live here and not get tired of everything for the rest of my life." Jimin told, smiling with his eyes, an ice cream cone on his left hand as he was holding an umbrella with his right hand.

They are walking in the streets of Paris as they just got out of the restaurant. It was still raining but it wasn't as hard compared to when they are still in the French food place. They were both enjoying eating ice creams in that type of weather but who doesn't do that right? It's not like it's so weird to be eating ice cream on very cold weather. [A/N: This is your author speaking, lol xD]

Jungkook smiled slightly from hearing Jimin's claims since it deemed impossible. 

"That can't be true, Mr. Park. If you stayed at one place for too long you'll eventually get tired of it. It's your body's natural response to boredom." Jungkook replied as he eats his chocolate ice cream, the pitter patter of the soft rain on his umbrella makes him look even more like an actor coming out of a drama scene.

Your typical man in the rain no matter how cliché it sounds.

Jimin rolled his eyes after he licked his strawberry shortcake ice cream feeling offended. "You only say that because you can afford to go from one place to another. But for commoners like me, we don't really have the privilege to complain about what we have either get fed up by something we have... There's no use anyway." He shrugged after, just focusing on some French people who passed by them feeling amazed.

Jungkook subtly looked on his right from where Jimin was walking with him. He saw the smaller male smiling like an idiot gawking on these people passing on them like it was his first time seeing a human being and it made him shake his head.

This kid is a weird case of a human being indeed. Jungkook uttered in his head with a heavy sigh.

Their feet continued tapping against the wet street of the Paris ground, the splashes of rain damping their shoes. Some cars pass by in a rush, the drivers probably excited to go home and relax in their own rooms to just listen to the beat of the raindrops from outside their windows.

The petrichor got stronger as they get nearer the Vintage-themed flower shop and that's when the atmosphere between the two changed as soon as the lulling song compliments the weather. Jimin was back to his excited state from when he heard that song from the restaurant and Jungkook was sensing some unwanted vibes once again.

The old woman that was arranging her flowers outside her flower shop greeted the two with a warm smile. The song that was playing from inside her shop got Jimin to feel enthralled as the voice of Gene Kelly singing his favorite song made him feel butterflies inside his stomach.