♛Chptr. 7: Chocolate Cosmos♛

====================

"The petals would fall, signaling our downfalls. But walk with me hand in hand and see that life is indeed beautiful... It always is whenever I'm with you.

And have I told you that you are beautiful too?"

====================

3rd person's POV

(Company Building, 5:00 PM)

"--J-Jeon, Mr. Jeon!" Jungkook opened his eyes and fastly sat up from the couch where he was lying down. His eyebrows furrowed and he strangely looked at Hoseok who immediately backed up from his stare, afraid that he'll only get scolded for waking him up.

"Answer all of my questions, do you hear me?" Hoseok then began blinking his eyes profusely. He was just hoping that he would have the answers to Jungkook's questions. Hoseok nodded after, signaling that Jungkook could finally start with his questions.

"Did Mr. Han pay his debt that is due for a month now?" Hoseok tilted his head on the side from the odd question. Why would Jungkook worry about that now, was what was on his mind as of the moment.

 "Uh, no Jungkook, in fact--"

"Hush... I don't need any explanations. From now on, answer my questions with only yes or no, am I understood?!" Jungkook said sternly with a hint of urgency in his voice, his eyes showing no room for a joke for some reason. Hoseok flinched and gulped otherwise and nodded once again.

"Do I know how to throw knives?" Hoseok was slightly taken aback and it was just the second question.

"N-No?" 

Oh my God, why is he even asking me this sort of question?!  Hoseok uttered in his head.

"Am I, um... involve in some dark business or something?" Hoseok's eyes were now enlarged. If Jungkook does work for some shady business then it explains why Jungkook acts like a bitch or why he has that inky persona. But it was just Hoseok's thoughts, of course.

"No." 

No matter how much Hoseok wanted to say yes, it was just his train of thoughts. How could Jungkook even work on some other "dark" business when he is with him 24/7 in that building floor where Jungkook only leaves after he is satisfied with everyone's work. He is more of a workaholic than a capable hitman or someone who kills behind the scenes during the night.

"Does Namjoon-hyung work as my driver now?"

"Pfft! Biggest No." 

Why would Namjoon be your driver? He is basically the one who taught you everything you need to know about business and stuff. Hoseok wanted to add.

"Then..." It was Jungkook's turn to pause for a moment but he leaned and almost whispered his next words. "... do I belong in some Mafia shits and do I kill people out of habit?" Hoseok's mouth agape, he almost dropped his jaw. 

"ABSOLUTELY NO, JUNGKOOK! YOU ARE INCAPABLE OF KILLING SOMEONE DO YOU HEAR ME?!" And the Hoseok who works for Jungkook for years was now gone, replaced by the Hoseok who acts like an older brother to Jungkook. He crossed his arms and began his lectures.

"How could you ask that, Jungkook?! Have you turned insane? And why would you even think that you would be some mafia member or-or that sort! Who does that nowadays anyway?" Hoseok was fuming. He claimed that he raised his "Jungkookie" the right way and he guided him until he's all grown up (although he messed up a little bit on the attitude part) BUT STILL, Jungkook wouldn't do something as reckless as killing someone. Jungkook is all proper and smart. He would never do things without plans.