Chapter 7

⚠🔞Warning!🔞⚠

"Gosh, I'm so sorry Kihyun" I said as I tried to get off of him. But he pulled me, his other hand went to the back of my head and pulled me into a kiss.

His soft lips against mine. I couldn't take it so I kissed him back wrapping my arm around his neck pulling him to deepened the kissed. His hand went to my butt then squeezed it making me moan.

So he took the chance to shoved his tongue inside my mouth. His hands pulling me by my butt guiding me to grind against him while he grind upward to get more friction. Then his kisses went down to my neck licking, biting and sucking on it.

"You got me really horny babe" he whispered against my ear. "now you got my dick really hard and it starting to get painful" he added. Then I felt his hardness poking against my clothed core. Hearing him talking dirty is a turn on to me.

Then he pushed me down the couch while him hovering on top of me. He opened my legs and grinds his hardness against my clothed core. He bent over to reach for my lips. He just pulled away just to put my legs on his shoulder so that he gets more contact and friction.

The feeling of his hardness grinding against me makes me moan. "Shit I need to cum" Kihyun whispered pulling away from me sitting back on the couch. He grabbed my hand and let me sat on his lap.

"Ride me" he said eyes looking directly at me with lust. I lifted my self then went down to his hardness to ride him. I keep on moving my hips just to make more friction. "This won't help, ride my dick" he moaned

"You sure?" I asked. I wasn't sure if I'm going to do this but some where inside me wants to do it.

"Jin Hee if I say a thing I totally mean it, and I just said ride my dick" he said. He pushed me down the couch to remove my shorts leaving me on my panties and my enlarge white shirt.

He held me by my waist and pulled me up carrying me. I wrapped my hand around his neck and wrapped my legs around his waist. "K-kihyun the door" I whispered. He walk towards the door and make sure he locked it.

"K-kihyun didn't you think it's wrong?" I looked at him as he carried me inside my bedroom.

"Jin Hee listen, the only thing that's wrong is doing what you don't like. So here's the question do you like it when I do this to you?" He asked. I don't know what to answer and I'm sure once I answered it will be embarrassing