Chapter 8

HYUNGWON'S POV

Wonho, Kihyun and I decided to have a movie night and you know talk about the new hotties classmates of ours. It was already late but Kihyun is not here yet.

"Where is he?" I asked Wonho since they live together

"He didn't go home earlier. Yah call him already" Wonho said before taking a bite of his sandwich.

I grabbed my phone and dial Kihyun's number. At first it was just ringing but then he finally answered once he answer his phone I put it on loudspeaker so that Wonho will able to here what he's going to say.

"Kihyun where the h------" I was cut off when I heard him moaned.

"Babe if you're going to keep doing this daddy will cum soon" he moaned. Shit I've never heard him this loud before. Yeah I heard him moaned before. He mostly have sex here in my apartment so that his sluts will not able to know where he lives yeah he barely bring a girl in his house. I'll tell you the scenes on the next morning. I'll find out the girl laying on my bed naked, look how rude he is, he didn't even cover her body. My eyes are definitely not innocent anymore. When I saw her and she saw me they always questioned me where's Kihyun is and nag me to give them his address but as Kihyun told me I didn't gave them his address. I always need to wash my bedcover on the next day.

He's a type of guy who don't like being on bottom he always wants to be on top and to take control. I saw him making out before with my own eyes. That night when I just finished taking a shower I open my bedroom and saw them making out hehehehe. As I said he wants to take control but he never made a girl bleed before cause I never saw a blood on my bedsheets. I need to wash them cause it's full of cum! And as I said I never heard him this loud before I heard him moaned but not like this. I also never heard him talks dirty during sex I always heard the girl being loud and just Kihyun's grunts.

From the other line I heard Kihyun moaning loud and a girl's moaning almost screaming and a loud skin slapping. "Daddy I'm going to cum" I heard the girl screamed. Then the skin slapping sound stopped.

"Shit, they're making out" I laughed "but why did Kihyun answered his phone"

"Geez. They're so loud" Wonho laughs "don't tell me Kihyun is already making out with one of the hotties in our classmates" he added.

"Definitely. Look here, he's Kihyun the guy who fuck random girls at first sight" I answered.