Chapter 26

JIN HEE'S POV

Yesterday was a tiring day for me cause I can't go anywhere without Hyungwon but yesterday was also a blast for me. At first I don't get it when Jooheon introduced himself on drums. And because of yesterday I finally get it. They're a band and they performed at a bar. They're called D'Destroyers. They said that they performed as a band and a group. A band every time they're in the bar and a dance cover group at street. I can say that these group of boys are really talented. If you don't know them you will mistake them as a rookie group. I mean their visual and talents...All of them have different charms and they're attractive they are great singers and rappers. Jooheon and Changkyun can be a rapper and the others are vocalist. There's a voice that really caught my attention and it was Kihyun's voice and also Changkyun's deep voice. Hyungwon explains it all to me yeah and I think all of what he said is true about being a band...I hope someday I can see them performing at the street.
And there's really something that surprised me.

FLASHBACK (LAST NIGHT AT THE BAR)

We were having fun at the table joking and laughing together when Kihyun called all of them and told them that they'll be performing. Then the MC called them.

"And now here's our own band...D'Destroyers" when the MC announced their band name the audience started to clap.

"This song is dedicated to the girl with me tonight... You know who you are this is for you" Kihyun said on the microphone and I admit it I blushed when he said that.

Hyungwon started the beat with his mixpad then follow the beat while Kihyun is right there jamming and waiting for the right time to sing.

"The club isn't the best place to find a lover
So the bar is where I go
Me and my friends at the table doing shots
Drinking fast and then we talk slow
Come over and start up a conversation with just me
And trust me I'll give it a chance now
Take my hand, stop, put Van the Man on the jukebox
And then we start to dance, and now I'm singing like

Girl, you know I want your love
Your love was handmade for somebody like me
Come on now, follow my lead
I may be crazy, don't mind me
Say, boy, let's not talk too much
Grab on my waist and put that body on me
Come on now, follow my lead
Come, come on now, follow my lead" Kihyun started to sing while he was singing he's shooting a smile at me.

"I'm in love with the shape of you
We push and pull like a magnet do
Although my heart is falling too
I'm in love with your body
And last night you were in my room
And now my bedsheets smell like you
Every day discovering something brand new
I'm in love with your body" he sang. His sweet voice makes my heart beats faster. As he said the line "I'm in love with your body" all of what happened to us keep on replaying in my mind. The way he makes me feel every time we make out. The way he touch every part of my body. The way he makes me feel that I'm especial to him.