Chapter 10

"Annyeong! Choi Yuna-imnida" the girl said

Geez a transferee I'm pretty sure she will get attracted to the Princes. I walk all the way to my seat and sit beside Jinri.

"What's with you?" She asked when she notice my furrowed eyebrows.

"Girls keep calling me slut or whore" I said leaning on my seat.

"So they knew it was you? But you told me its just a secret how did they knew?" Jinri said

"Umm.....they don't particularly said that it was me. But they said the girl with Yoo Kihyun last night party"

"Good job Jin Hee you're going to be famous" Jinri said as she teasingly pat my head.

~•~•~•~•~
After class Jinri said goodbye to me cause she has a date with her boyfriend.

So I have to go to my locker all by myself. I was walking on the hallway someone held me on my wrist and pulled me. Hands on my back and he spined me around before me pinned me against the locker.

Really close! My head was resting on his chest and his breath against my ear. "Shh" he whispered.

"Ya-----"

I was cut off me he sucked on my neck. I quickly covered my mouth to hold back my moan and my other hand gripping on his shoulder. Then I remembered it was Kihyun the fuckboi so I pushed him away from me.

"Why are you avoiding me?" He asked with his low voice and looking directly on my eyes.

"I'm not avoiding you. I just don't know you" I lied

"What a lie. You already have sex----" I quickly covered his mouth. He grabbed my wrist and pinned it on the wall. "Remembered we already have sex t-----" I tried to get off from his grip but he's too strong so I just reach for his lips and kissed him.

He was shocked even I am. So as soon as I pulled away I covered my mouth. Then a smirk spread on his face he was about to say something but I cut him off again.

"Shh! Yes we already did that. But please stop bothering me okay. Just forget what happened to us and don't talk to me either" I said I was about to walk away but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me.