Chapter 35

Jin Hee's POV

So tonight is going to be a night out with the boys to celebrate Jooheon's Birthday....well definitely means drunk boys are going to have a comeback tonight.

"Girls! Aren't you done yet?" Minhyuk shouted from downstairs. Well since were going out to celebrate Jooheon's birthday we decided to dress nicely. Shannon is really proud of her sexy body I mean that's how I see her cause she's not afraid to show her skin. She's wearing a pink pastel halter top paired with her high waist white shorts. Minkyung is wearing black off shoulder with sunflowers detailed paired with her white high waist shirt.

While me, I'm wearing black lace halter brallete and a wide neck gray loose shirt over it then paired with a black high waist shorts where the shirt was tucked in. Well I'm a little shy to expose my skin but since it's a vacation and the other girls are wearing those kinds of clothes I wear something like this. Well the truth is I was about to go wearing a shorts and a just a sweater but the girls don't like it. I bring this halter brallete with me but I don't want to go just wearing it so Shannon handed me her wide neck gray shirt.

Shannon braided her hair and let it fall on her right side. Minkyung's hair has a clipped on the left side as she let her hair fall down on her right shoulder. I was about to bun my hair but Shannon stopped me. She clipped the upper side of my hair on the left side just like Minkyung's and she curled my hair and let it fall down on my back and on my right shoulder.

"Minkyung-ah! Aren't you girls done?" Changkyun asked.

"We're done" Minkyung replied opening the door of the bedroom where Changkyun is standing. Because of how pretty Minkyung is, even a simple dress and hairstyle suits her.

Changkyun's reaction as he saw his girl was so cute. His mouth was hanged open as he stare at his girlfriend.

"Yah cutie...let's go" Minkyung said and dragged Changkyun with her.

"Come on girl" Shannon said. And all of us went downstairs.

"Looks like our girls had a great time dressing up huh" Changkyun said.

"And it took them 1000000000 years dressing up" Minhyuk whined.

"Stop over acting oppa" Minkyung said and hit Minhyuk on his shoulder. I look around and notice they're also dressed up.

Wonho wearing a black polo with three buttons from his neck wide open. Hyungwon is also wearing a white polo with two buttons open. Changkyun and Jooheon are wearing a v cut shirt but have different color. Changkyun's are white while Jooheon's are black. Minhyuk and Shownu are wearing black sleeveless top but Shownu's have a low cut on both sides. Then my eyes landed on Kihyun he's wearing a white sleeveless top with a low cut on both sides. He smiled at me and approach me.

"Yah, no time to flirt with your girlfriends let's get going so the rest of us will find a girlfriend!" Wonho said