Chapter 43

[Jin Hee's POV]

It was almost a month the last time I talk with Kihyun. Today Hongbin asked me to go to the fusion bar. Then my phone rang.

From: Lee Hongbin
I'll pick you up let's go together where are you.

From: Jin Hee
I'm at home.....

After I finished dressing up the doorbell rang. I open the door and saw Hongbin.

"You already finished?" He asked and I nodded. I went back and to grab my bag.

Hongbin is my boss the owner of the fuhion bar I'm working in. He always help me when I have struggles especially when it comes to money. The drive was silent until Hongbin asked me.

I'm running the cafe beside the fusion bar he's planning to open by next week I guest? He decided to visit the place to arranged things for the fusion bar.

"I notice you're always in the cafe lately even weekends" he said "is there any problem?" He asked me.

"Actually, I'm just entertaining myself....I'm broken these past weeks" I said without having an eye contact with him.

"Is there any problem between you and Kihyun?" He asked

"Umm...I asked for time and I told him that don't bother me. He easily give up on me" I explained

"Ow...sorry for asking"

"That's why I should work hard in your cafe and for the opening of the fusion bar" I looked at him and gave him a smile.

When we finally arrived at the cafe beside the fusion bar I thanked him and I walk all the way to the locker room to change my clothes to my uniform. I change into sky blue shirt and pinned my name tag.

I went outside to see Hongbin talking with a girl. She looks young, is she's Hongbin's girlfriend.

"Jealous?" Yeri asked.

"No, not at all" I response which I'm telling the truth. Then I saw Hongbin calling me and I make my way towards them.