Chapter 36

JIN HEE'S POV

"Jin Hee is not doing the dare, she have something to deal with" Kihyun said before dragging me with him. We stopped in front of his car, I looked at him.

"Get inside" he said unlocking the car's door. I went inside and wait for him. He start the engine and started to drive. The drive was slow and seems to be quiet. I look over Kihyun who was in his serious face looking directly into the road. Reaching over, I grabbed his arm and squeezed his biceps with my fingers.

"Ki, are you mad?" I asked but he didn't response. My hand traveled down to his thigh and squeezing it playing. "Ki, I'm sorry okay" I pout as I look at him but he didn't even bother to look at me.

I slowly caress his thigh, moving my hands up and down to get his attention. I change the direction and move my hand side to his inner thigh. I knew Kihyun, this might get his attention. Well if this couldn't help at all well sorry I have to do this Ki.

I moved my hand to palm his crotch but he grabbed my wrist with his free hand to stop me from palming him, snapping, "I'll get some fresh air" he said putting my hand back to my thigh before he went out.

He stop the car at the seaside near the big rock. I quickly unbuckle the seatbelt and went out to follow him, finding him standing near the water.

"Ki, I'm sorry okay" I said as I hug him from the back, wrapping my arm around his waist hugging him tightly. "I really mean it I'm sorry, daddy" I whispered.

"Don't" He said taking off my arm around his waist.

"Ki, what's with you? Are you tired of me already?" I asked trying to stop my tears falling from my eyes. "Are you tired of covering and saving me from what I did because of my clumsiness? Why? Tell me you're not tired of me" I said as I hugged him from the back, my hands are now at his chest.

"I am" he said taking off my hands once again. "I am. already. tired" as he said those words he walk forwards as I walk backwards trying not to believe of what he's saying. His expression doesn't change, he's still in his serious face looking directly into my eyes.

I walk backwards until my bum hit the front if his car. Then I felt his hands under my thighs lifting me so I can sit on the front of his car, as he went between my legs. Why is he doing this if he's tired of me.