Chapter 21

JIN HEE'S POV

Once we got into his house. He put my things inside. Then he threw himself on the sofa.

"Yah! Where am I going to stay? Can you show me the way to my room?" I asked.

"No need to....you know where's my room just put your things inside" he replied. What?! We're sleeping inside one room?!?!

"Do you mean we're sleeping in one room? One bed?! Together?!"

"I'll let you find out....plus we already sleep together in one bed and we also have sex so don't have to hide cause we already seen each other" Kihyun said

"I really hate you Yoo Kihyun.....every time I don't want to be with you, touch my you or see me you always bring that up....yes we have sex but no feelings" I shout at him and made my way upstairs. I went upstairs with my luggage. I started unpacking my things.

"Um.....Jin Hee" I heard Kihyun's voice.

"I've gone enough Kihyun"

"About what I said I'm sorry...I didn't mean to pissed you off" Kihyun sincerely said. I just ignored him and continue unpacking my things

"You know Jin Hee...I never do or say such things but..... I'm so sorry" he said then I felt his arm around my waist back hugging me. Why am I feeling such things like this? Yoo Kihyun stop being so nice to me.

"Come on I'll help you" he said then he carried me to his bed. "Just rest I'll take care of this" he said. Then he unpack all my things putting my clothes on the other side of his closet.

------------

I didn't notice that I fell asleep I just saw Kihyun leaning against the door frame.