Chapter 17

"Where is he?" Kihyun asked and I pointed the guy "He's your stalker?" Kihyun said.

He grabbed my hand and dragged me with him to the counter and pay for the food I bought. When we went out the store he wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer.

"Kihyun he's looking at us" I whispered. Then he grabbed me by my shoulder and went in front of me.

"I love you Jin Hee" he said and he gave a passionate kiss.

[Stalker's POV]

there she is Park Jin Hee and she's all alone. But then a guy came. I don't know if it's her friend, cousin or boyfriend. Then they both came out from the store while the guy's hand was wrapped around Jin Hee's waist.

"I love you Jin Hee" the guy said and he kiss Jin Hee passionately. I jut stared at them as they kiss each other passionately. Then the guy's eyes landed on me. He didn't pull away from Jin Hee.

He look at me and pause kissing for a moment but never left Jin Hee's mouth. Then he open his mouth showing me how he shoved his tongue in Jin Hee's mouth. Yeah he fucking shows me that he was kissing Jin Hee with his tongue. Then he look back at Jin Hee and gave her a last deep kiss before pulling away with a smile on his face.

Jin Hee just look at him directly in his eyes. Then he ruffle Jin Hee's hair before hugging her tightly. And they walk away together while the guy's hand was wrapped around Jin Hee's waist.

[JIN HEE'S POV]

This kiss was intense. He just kiss me with his tongue. It felt weird as our touch each other and it sends shiver to me. Then he gave me a hug before we walk away together.

"Kihyun.." I called him

"Hmm???"

"That kiss...."

"The stalker is watching us. He just stare at us as we kiss. The moment when I pause for a moment before kissing you with my tongue......I just look at him......I just kiss you as I look at him telling him that you're mine" Kihyun said

"Umm......the last words?"

"You're mine" he said as he open the door of his car. I went in and wait for him to come in.

"Kihyun"

"Hmmm??" He answered as he start the engine of his car and started to drive. The ride is quiet he just focused on the rode not wasting a minute to look at me.
------
Finally the awkward moment was going to be over now cause we finally arrived in front of my apartment.