Chapter 53

KIHYUN'S POV

I can't believe I'm with Jin Hee again. Once I open my eyes I saw her angelic face beside me she's still sleeping. I stood up from my bed and wear my clothes from last night. I look over Jin Hee and saw her sleeping peacefully that's why I decided to let her sleep even more, the grabbed the blanket and covered her body. She's so damn pretty. "I love you" I whispered at her and planted a kiss on her forehead. I went out of my room and saw our butler.

"Mr. Yoo already know about what's happening" he spoke. How did he know??? I went to my mom's office to contact her. I sat on her chair and was about to dial her when the door opened. It was Alyssa. What is she doing here????

"Hi Kihyun, should I say my soon-to-be Husband" she said putting down something on the desk.

"What are you doing here? and how come my dad know about this??" I asked here.

"well sorry, oppss I think my dad told your dad, we have nothing to do it so let's just accept it" she said and walk towards me leaning over me cupping my face. I pushed her hands away and continue what I'm about to do earlier.

"what is that smell??"

"incense" she replied. "It's really popular nowadays, you're down now right?" she added

"and this weird smell is going to help me calm down?" I asked her without looking at her.

"Since you've been involved with Jin Hee...You've been doing all kinds of silly things that I can't bear to watch you continue" She said, she was at my back right now wrapping her arms around my neck giving me a backhug. "If it were me, I would never.....I wouldn't create so much trouble for you....so let's just go ahead with the engagement party and---"

"ALYSSA!" I stood up and pushed her hands away. "I'm afraid I can't return your feelings.....I'm asking you to please stop bothering me about this" I added and started to walk all the way to the door.

"Kihyun! Kihyun!" she keep on calling me. As I walk all the way to the door my body began to feel weird. I'm hot. The smell is making me cough. "Kihyun???"

"What's this??? My body.....feels hot"

"heh.....It really worked" I heard Alyssa said.

"A-Alyssa???" with the smell my knees began to get weak.

"This incense has been passed down for many generations in my family you see..It's something that only works on guys...This incense is like an aphrodisiac" she said. Then I felt her wrapped her arms around my waist.

"you...what are you--"

"Kihyun? Do you know the ovulation period?" She said and it shocked me when he hand snakes to my abdomen lifting my polo up and rubbing my bare abdomen. "During that time, the chances of getting pregnant are very high....if it happens then our future will be set" she said as she continue to tease me. I'm a guy so I'm being affected on what she's doing to me. "Kihyun.....you're going to be my husband" she whispered at me licking my ears.

"Alyssa!" I pushed her away yet I'm trying to control myself cause the incense really has an effect to me. "Uhh!" I groaned as I threw my head back.

"Kihyun? Are you feeling hot??" she asked and she started to unbutton my polo.

"Stop it" I said but she didn't stop until she finally discarded my polo off of me.

"The smell of the incense is it really that effective??" she asked me "Do you start to feel like having sex now??" she added. Her hands keep on caressing my body and then I felt she's palming my crotch.