Chapter 11

"What?! did you just have date with Yoo Kihyun?" Jinri asked

"Yah! How many times do I have to tell you its not a date!!!" I yelled

"Yeah its not a date" I heard a familiar voice I turned around and it was Kihyun. Then he grabbed my wrist and dragged me with him. "Come on Jin Hee" he said out load gaining the attention of all of my classmates.

He dragged me inside the janitor's room. As soon as we stepped inside he quickly locked the door. He looked back at me with a serious look.

"Look here who didn't take it not to see me" I smirked. Then he quickly trapped with both of his arm against the wall.

"I'm not here because I missed you because I need to do something to you" he smirked. Because of what he just said I become silent.

Then he pulled the collar of his shirt to show his collarbone and shoulder. "Look at what you've done" he said referring to the hickeys on his collarbone and on his shoulder. Then he fixed his shirt as he come closer to me.

My eyes went down to his neck seeing a visible hickey that can't be hidden by his shirt. He put his hand under my chin and lift it up so that I can look into his eyes.
"This is also the reason why I'm following you yesterday but it gotten out of my mind" he said

"Stay quiet" he whispered at me sending me goosebumps. Then he came even closer at me leaving no space between us. He cupped both of my cheeks and pulled me into a kiss. I tried to not kiss back but then he shoved his knee between my legs and started to rub it against my core making me moan.

That time I moaned he take that chance to shoved his tongue inside my mouth deepening the kiss. Then he pulled away. His kisses went down to my neck sucking and biting it. Then down to my collarbone. He continue to suck my skin and rub his knee against me. He also pulled my collar to leave more marks on my shoulder.

"Now let everyone know who you belong to" he whispered at me and he bit my ear. Then his hot lips made contact with my skin below my ear once against sucking it that I'm sure it'll leave some marks. He quickly covered my mouth. "Hold back you moan babe or else this will lead us to something" he whispered as he pushed his knee to make more contact with my core.

I gripped on his shoulder and put my arm around his neck to pull him closer. Then I bit on his neck. I suck on it on the visible part where it can't be hidden by his clothes. Then he held me by my shoulder and push me away and remove his knee between my legs. Then he put his hand on the spot where I bit him.