Chapter 34

JIN HEE'S POV

"Jin Hee, are you feeling better now? Kihyun told me to call you its already dinner time" I turn around and and saw Minkyung. I went down the bed and saw Hyungwon sleeping under our bed and he's with that beautiful girl.

"Can I just catch up?" I asked Minkyung

"Actually no...cause your boyfriend is really mad at my brother....he don't want us to touch the food without you" Minkyung said.

She went out of the bedroom first then I follow her. Before I went out I look back at the beautiful girl still on the bed with Hyungwon. Who is that girl? Is she that close to all of them??

Once we arrived at the kitchen all of them are already waiting except that girl and Hyungwon. There was a space beside Kihyun but I didn't sit there. I sit beside Minkyung.

"Looks like you two are in a quarrel" Wonho said looking at me and Kihyun.

"Where's Hyungwon and Shannon?" Minhyuk asked.

"Still in the room, cause Hyungwon doesn't want to wake up" Minkyung said

"I'll go get them" I said and stood up from my seat and went upstairs. I open the door and saw the girl peck Hyungwon on the lips.

"Yah, wake up" She said and pulled Hyungwon making him to sit up. His eyes are still close while the girl was sitting against Hyungwon's lap. Then she peck Hyungwon once again. I was about to say something when Hyungwon held the girl's head to deepens the kiss. I walk backwards and cover my mouth.
While I was walking backwards I bumped into someone. Then he pinned me against the wall and cover my mouth using his hand. I look up and it was Kihyun.

"I knew it being together in one room is not a good idea" he whispered. It's not the first time I saw those kind of thing but it really embarrass me because of what Kihyun and I are doing.
He pulled away from me and knocked on the door.

"Umm....sorry for bothering you guys...but you guys should continue that later cause dinner is ready and all of us are waiting for the two of you" I heard Kihyun said.