Chapter 42

"I still love you Kihyun" Alyssa murmurs.

"Get out" Kihyun said. I raised an eyebrow and look at Kihyun. "I SAID GET OUT ALYSSA" He repeated.

"Why do you always kicking me out of your life??" Alyssa spoked.

"Because I don't fucking need you in my life" Kihyun said hitting the stirring wheel with his both fist. "SO CAN YOU FUCKING GET OUT NOW?" he said.

"Calm down babe, let's just drop her off the hotel" I said and Kihyun agreed.

He drive all the way to the nearest hotel. Its just me who'll help Alyssa. I gave Kihyun a peck before going out to help Alyssa all the way to her room.

She laid down on the bed and started laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked her.

"It made me happy that I finally found Kihyun. By the way he's my boyfriend before I went to Canada and we didn't officially broke up. So he's still mine. I'll do anything just to make you broke up with him" she said. I just ignored what she said and went out of her room. I made my way to the car and went inside finding Kihyun leaning against his seat with his eyes closed.

"Sorry for being rude babe" he spoke.

"No need to be sorry I understand why you did that. Don't worry I still love you" I said and planted a kiss on his cheek.

KIHYUN'S POV

I started driving but ever since we left that hotel Jin Her is not talking looks likes she's thinking something.

"Babe are you okay?" I asked. She look at me and force a smile and nodded. "I know you're thinking of Alyssa. Wanna know what happened to us?" I asked and she agreed

"Alyssa was my ex girlfriend. I have a girlfriend before and I really love her but she broke up with me reason why I started drinking and clubbing. That's where I met Alyssa, she became my one night stand and disappeared the next day. I find her kind and innocent which where I'm basically attracted to. I keep on coming back to that club hoping that I will find her but I didn't. Then I accidentally met her at the coffee shop and I started to make some moves. Until she finally said yes and we're officially dating but because of jealousy I broke up with her. That time she ask me to get back with her but I rejected her. She did so many crazy things just to show how much she really loves me. Almost 3 years we've been dating but then she suddenly disappeared and didn't contact me. Until one of her friends told me that Alyssa fly all the way to Canada and even asked me if I'm not going after her to check Alyssa cause she's pregnant. We didn't have sex when we started dating. Then someone confirmed it that Alyssa is pregnant with not my child. That time I went back to drinking and clubbing. I also started to hit on girls and have a one night stand with them. Cause that time all I think is that girls are the same as Alyssa who just used me. So I used girls how she used me. That time I'm not interested in dating girls again. Then I met you at Minhyun's party, you have the guts to call me "baby dick" and I find it interested. I thought you're playing hard to get that's why I keep on bothering you. It surprised me that you don't want to talk to me and forget the things happened between us. So I planned to keep on bothering you just to make you fall in love with me and dumped you later. But that didn't happen it turn out that I'm the one who fell in love with you first" I said.

[JIN HEE'S POV]

Kihyun told me everything but then I remembered something.