Chapter 24

Next morning when I woke up I found myself sleeping against Kihyun's chest. I look up and found that he's still sleeping. I pull away from him and grabbed my undergarments that was lying on the floor and wear it. My body and my legs are numb and it's hard for me to walk around.

I can't see my shirt so when I saw Kihyun's shirt on the floor I wear it. I stood up from the bed and tried to walk but then my legs felt like jelly reason why I fell down waking up Kihyun because of the noise.

"Jin Hee??" He rubbed his eyes as soon as he laid his eyes on me he reach for his boxer and wear it before approaching me. He Help me stand up.

I started to walk all the way back to the bed. Then Kihyun notice the way I walk.

"Baby what's wrong?" He chuckled.

"It's your fault Kihyun!" I rolled my eyes on him "it was you who did this to me!" I said on the edge of the bed.

"Me? Is it really my fault?" He said "I mean I did that to you?"

"Hell! Yes! You become a beast last night and become rough on me"

"Well you're the one who want it....plus you're not going to be like that if I'm not that great" he proudly said.

"I'm the one who want it?! But who started it?! I just got carried away okay!" I shout at him. Why is he like this? After getting what he want he became rude. Then I felt a weight shift in the bed. The next thing I knew is that an arm was wrapped around my waist back hugging me and his face resting against my shoulder.

"I'm so sorry baby" he whispered. Then he pulled the collar of my shirt revealing my shoulder. He planted small sweet kisses on my shoulder up to my neck. Then he stopped at my ear rubbing his lips against my ear. "Sorry I didn't control myself" he whispered at me and lick my ear

"Sorry if I become rough to you....sorry I can't control myself when it comes to you.....your body if too hot for me to handle...just by looking at you makes me wanna touch you" he whispered and he bite my ear and started sucking it. I can't take the sensation making me moan. Then I felt something hard against my butt so I pulled away and tried to stand up but my legs feels like jelly making me fall down.