Chapter 19

"Can I sit with you?" She asked. I look up and it was Yuna.

"Oh hey Yuna....come on sit with me I'm all alone" I said

"That disappointed me....I thought you're with Kihyun" Yuna said as she sat down with me. "Remember when I just transferred here? And saw you guys together I thought you just are dating"

"Kihyun and me?? No we're not dating" I laughed "so why are you looking for him?"

"Umm....I just want to see him" she smiled "Remember when I told you to confess to him if you like him before it's too late" she added

"You look so serious" I said

"I don't know but I think I have a feelings towards him the way he made my day every time I saw him" Yuna said as she finish her lunch."he's attractive why don't you fall for him when you're always with him. I mean you went to the janitor's room with him and he's been giving you hickies"

"Well.....I'm not really attracted to Kihyun cause I love someone else" I said as I tuck some hair on my left ear.

"Yeah looks like you're in love with someone.....look at that hickey" She said and she pointed the hickey on my neck and I covered it with my hand. "Looks like that hickey really came from especial for you"

"Yeah....cause that hickey came from me" Kihyun suddenly came and sat down beside me.

"Why are you alone huh? Baby girl?" He said as he lift my chin and he guide me to look at him.