Chapter 9

JIN HEE'S POV

After I finished taking a bath I went out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body. Then I smell some bacon I follow the smell and it was from the kitchen. And there's Kihyun cooking while he's on his school pants and tank top while his polo and necktie was hanged on the chair.

I went near at him and tiptoe to see over his shoulder. He was cooking fried rice with bacon and sesame oil.

"Smells delicious" I said.

"Already hungry huh baby girl?" He asked as he look over his shoulder. "It will taste delicious like me" he added.

"Shut up Kihyun" I said and walk away from him sitting on the chair.

"I told you it will taste delicious like me" he smirked as he put down the bowl of fried rice in front of me.

"Yah there's no time for eating we're going to be late Kihyun" I said as I stood up from my seat.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me reason why I fall on my seat.
"Yah baby girl, breakfast is the most important meal so eat. I don't want to see you in the school clinic because you're dizzy or you faint" he said as he look directly into my eyes.

I have no choice but to eat it because he also have a point there if I don't eat breakfast I might faint.

After we ate we hurriedly went inside Kihyun's car. The drive was quiet. Then when he notice it he plunged his USB and play some music.

"Your body babe, let my tongue explore~
The way she opened her legs, I knew she wanted more~
Biting her lips, the look in her eyes~
I let the tingling of her thighs be my guide~" he sang along. I find him handsome when he's singing. His handsome face and beautiful voice got me goosebumps.

" It's like when she moans~ The More I know~ I'm hitting that spot~ and I ain't letting go~
She says damn~ I say I know~
And I'm gon keep it in, until she let it go" he sang

I gulped and sit quietly in my seat. Eyes focused on the road and biting my lips. Hearing those lyrics from his mouth makes me recall what happens last night on my bed.

Then the song stopped playing. I look over Kihyun and I realised we're already here. I look over Kihyun and notice his uniform.

"What? Are you turned on because I sang that song?" He smirk when he notice that I'm looking at him.

"No, I looked at you cause your polo is not buttoned yet and your tie" I said