Chapter 29

"Aww...such a kill joy..then let's just play truth or dare?" Hyungwon said and all of them agreed. "Come on Jin Hee this is not like what we played at the party" Hyungwon said and I finally agreed.

"Okay whoever who lied have to drink" Jooheon said

"Or if they don't want to tell the truth they have to choose if they'll drink or do a dare" Wonho said. And they all agreed.
The bottle first pointed at Kihyun and he choose truth

"Tell me...I mean us...are you serious at Jin Hee?" Shownu asked.

"Why do you think I did that during the party if I'm not serious?" Kihyun asked.

"Yah! Don't fucking passed the question you have to answer it" Changkyun said.

"Yes I'm really serious" Kihyun said staring at me.

"Then if you are...then kiss her" Hyungwon said

"Yah!? Why do I have to do a dare if I already answer your question" Kihyun said.

"Look Jin Hee he doesn't love you at all...he's refusing" Wonho said

"Kihyun if you really love her you'll do whatever to prove that you love her...so don't r----- ohh! That's the Kihyun I knew" Hyungwon said but then cut off when Kihyun attach his lips to mine. Pulling me closer to him to deepened the kiss sliding his tongue inside. I can feel my cheeks was burning because of what he did while the other six boys are looking at us. Then he pulled away patting my and whipping his lips.

"This is why I don't want to do it....I can't stop once I started it" he told Hyungwon.

"Nah...this is lame let's stop.....let's just have a drink" Hyungwon said and they all laugh