Chapter 39

YUAN'S POV

"Jin Hee? Jin Hee? Are you okay?" I keep on asking her then she suddenly collapsed in my arms. What am I going to do? I quickly call a taxi and bring her to the hospital.

Minutes have passed and thank god Jin Hee is fine she just got a fever because she's been in the rain for hours and she didn't get a chance to eat. I went to the clinic and saw her on the bed.

"Y-yuan?" She said. "What happened??" She asked.

"You suddenly collapsed but don't worry it's just a fever, the doctor said you can go home now" I said.

"Thank you for helping me Yuan, you can go now" she told me.

"Let me accompany you home I cannot leave you it's already 9:45 pm" I told her.
------------
JIN HEE'S POV

Yuan is so kind he brought me to the hospital and now he accompanied me home.

"Thank you for bringing me home Yuan" I bowed at him to thank him. I went upstairs to my bedroom to get some clothes then went back downstairs to wash my body since I was living in a small apartment the space is not that big but its cozy its has second floor but it is just my bedroom and under it, it was the bathroom (picture above).

"Yuan you didn't leave yet??" I saw Yuan by the kitchen.

"No...I'm cooking some ramen for you sorry for using your things without your permission... I just want to make sure you're okay before u leave" Yuan said and continue what he's doing.

When I went out of the bathroom Yuan was at the dinning area where there his ramen and one bowl.

"You should eat before you get some rest" Yuan said "you must be hungry for staying up late at night" he said. I went towards him and sat across him and started eating some ramen.

"Why don't you eat since you're the one who cooked this and you helped me" I said and he grabbed a bowl and a chopsticks and he joined me eating.
--------
Yuan didn't leave yet we end up sitting on the couch and watching some movies.

"Its already late...I shouldn't be here at this hour it's 11:30 pm what will your neighbors will say plus you should rest now" Yuan said patting my head before walking all the way to the door.