Chapter 18

KIHYUN'S POV

"where are you?" I asked. I knew it I'll pull Jin Hee into trouble by going to school together with her. But this rather happen than that stalker guy will follow Jin Hee and do something to her.

"Second floor girl's restroom first cubicle" she said. I quickly end the call, grab my bag went out of my car, lock the doors and run quickly through the hallway all the way to Jin Hee.

I tried to open the girl's restroom but the door is locked. I also tried pushing it and try to break it down. I knock on the door loudly.

"Yah!! Open this door!!" I shout and kick the door knob making it open.

"Yoo Kihyun" the girls said. "You girls what are you doing?"

"What are you doing here Kihyun you're not allowed here" Xiana said.

"Yeah this is the girl's restroom" Zammantha said.

"And what Zammantha? You'll say this is only for girls and I should go out so you'll beat up the girl inside the cubicle?" I said trying to control my anger.

"What is your relationship with her?" Mei asked

"Who cares? NONE OF YOU CARES! SO WHERE IS SHE?!" I shouted at them and pushed them aside.

JIN HEE'S POV

"yah, open the door it's alright its me" He said. Then I open the door and saw Kihyun standing in front while the girls are no where to be seen.

Kihyun gave me a sweet smile and went inside the cubicle together with me and close the door.

"Yah! Yoo Kihyun! I'll report you to the guidance if you two don't go out!" The girl said.

"Come on. Don't let them see your face" he smiles and I nodded. He open the door and went out first and I went out after while looking down. My hair was covering my face.

"Who is she?" The girl asked
Then I felt Kihyun put his hand against my head keeping me from looking up.

"Come on Baby Girl" he said loudly so the girls will hear. Then he guide my way out all the way inside our classroom.