Chapter 22

When we arrived in our house I put my things in the bedroom and took a shower. Then after me Kihyun also take a shower. Its was already 6:45 pm and I'm on the living room watching television.

Then Kihyun came just wearing his large white shirt and nothing as he walk around the living room.

"Yah!! Kihyun can you put on some clothes??" I rolled my eyes on him.

"Don't you see?! I'm wearing my shirt??" He said.

"Yeah you may be wearing you shirt on but I can still see your dick"

"Yah!! Why are you looking at other's people dick??" He said as he pull his shirt down.

"Cause I don't have a dick that's why!" I gave him a serious look.

"Then if you want to look at my dick then you should ask me for that!" He replied.

"I didn't tell you cause I don't even want to see your dick at all!" I said as I threw the pillow at him.

He just laughed and went inside our room. When he went out he's wearing his boxer short and still his enlarge white shirt.

"Let's watch some horror movies" Kihyun said and I completely agreed with that.

"Umm...Kihyun can you close the door and windows?" I asked

"For what? So were safe when you become horny?" He said.

"Shut up Kihyun, just in case we both fall asleep watching some boring movie" I said.

So Kihyun nodded and stood up and make sure the door and windows are secured. He even close the curtain. The movie started at first I was chilled but then I realise that its all about clowns. I was really scared at clowns. I hate clowns,{a/n: me too I hate clowns}.

I didn't notice that I've been clinging on Kihyun's shoulder. Every time the clown appears I hurried my face against his shoulder.

----------
The movie is finally over and Kihyun turn to look at me.

"Is that scares you a lot?" He asked and I nodded. "Come on let's get inside our room" Kihyun patted my head and stood up waiting for me.