Chapter 48

JIN HEE'S POV

Today is the last day of the foundation week and there's a pageant held at the gymnasium.

"Best Couple, look babe we should participate" Shannon said to Hyungwon but Hyungwon refused.

"Why???" She whined

"I'm too handsome...once we enter that pageant I'm sure we'll win" Hyungwon arrogantly replied earning a hit from Shannon.

Time has passed and we went to the gymnasium to watch the pageant. Then I realized it is not really a pageant its just something to test the chemistry of every couple. They even pick some random people who look like a couple.

"Couple #1; Jaeyoon and Naeun, couple #2; Mark and Jieun, couple #3; Hyuk and Eunji, couple #4; Alyssa and Kihyun" the MC said. What the hell is he doing there together with Alyssa?

"And now we're picking a couple randomly" the mc said then the lights pointed at me and Wonho. "Okay come up here in stage" the MC called us and Wonho looked at me. I nodded my head saying "we'll go". Well Kihyun is up there so I really want to know what really happened why he's up there.

"She's Kihyun's girlfriend right??" I heard one of the girls said.

"Ah! Yeah that's her right? The girl he serenade during the acquaintance party" another girl said.

"Did she got dumped my Kihyun???"

"No, I think she's the want who dumped Kihyun look at how unhappy Kihyun this past few days"

"So she dumped Kihyun just to be with Wonho"

"What kind of girl is she???"

"Dating her ex's best friend"

"I think she's planning to date all of the princes"

"Oh she won't! Hyungwon and Changkyun has a girlfriend"

"So she's up for the badboys???? Look Kihyun then next Wonho then next I'm sure she'll be the reason of Changkyun and his girlfriend break up"