Chapter 50

JIN HEE'S POV

"Mom?" He asked then he place his index finger on his mouth telling me to keep quiet. Then he suddenly moved reason why I moaned. His eyes grew big as he look at me still telling me to keep quiet.

"How am I going to keep quiet?" I whispered as I pointed where we're connected. "Pull out" I mouthed. He gave me a nod and gripping on my waist as he slowly pulled out. The feeling of his dick sliding out makes me moan even him, he moan at the feeling of my tightness.

"Okay bye" he said before putting his phone down. I heard him sighed then he search for his boxer.

"What's wrong?" I asked him as I sit up on the bed. I look over him and saw him picking up my undergarments.

"My mom wants to talk to me" he said as he gave me my undergarments. He stood up and start dressing up. "Come on you'll come with me...I'll introduced you now" he said and I stood up and start dressing up. We both went out of the hotel and went to his car.

"What's with the sudden call??" I asked

"I don't really know....she said its urgent..well she barely come home that's why I decided to go back now" he explained. I just gave him a nod and went inside his car.

-----------
The drive was really quiet. No one of us is talking.

"What's with you?" He asked me.

"Uhm...thinking about your mother?" I answered. I hope he will not take the wrong idea.

"She's kind....so its going to be fine" he said and held my hand bringing it near at him to plant a kiss on it.

"Can't wait to meet her" I said.

"Hope I can also meet your mom" he replied. Didn't he know??

"My mom is already gone" I replied without looking at him. "But don't worry I'll bring you to her grave so that you can talk to her" I added putting a smile on my face.

"Sorry I forgotten, you already told me that" he said "sorry to bring that up" he added.