Chapter 30

JIN HEE'S POV

When I woke up I found myself in Kihyun's arm. Shit! We did it again. I slowly pulled away from him and stood up to find my clothes.

"Looking for this?" Then I saw my panties landed on the floor. I look at Kihyun he was already awake leaning against the headboard smirking. Then I remembered that I'm naked. I quickly grabbed my panties and wear it then cover my chest with my hands. He just smiled as he scan me from my toes to my head. I felt my cheeks are burning.

"Where's my clothes?" I asked.

"No need for clothes stay like that" he said

"Fine then I'll just wear new clothes" I said walking towards the cabinet.

"Kihyun hyung!!" Someone shouted.

"If you wear new clothes they'll knew we live together" Kihyun said throwing my bra at me. I quickly run inside the bathroom to hide.

KIHYUN'S POV

Once she heard someone calling me she quickly went inside the bathroom. Shit! I forgot the boys are here since last night.

"Hyung!!" That voice. It's Changkyun the only one who have that deep ass voice among us. Once he get inside my room he was shocked. Definitely cause I'm here on my bed leaning against the headboard naked but still has blanket that covers my lower half.

"Hyung are you naked?" He asked as he throw himself on bed.

"Who cares if I'm naked this is my own house" I said.

"Don't lie to me...I already know you hyung...and if you just decided to get naked why are your clothes everywhere?" He sit up and stare at me. "Plus you're the guy who likes to clean so you're not doing this kind of things like throwing your clothes randomly in your room if you didn't do something last night"

"Fine...we had sex" I finally spoke.

"With whom?....ow! With Jin Hee she's the only girl who stayed with us last night" Changkyun said as he look at me excitedly. I just look at him and rolled my eyes. Then he grabbed my cock that was cover by the blanket. [sorry I'm a shipper....this is so gay sorry]