Chapter 40

Weeks have passed and Kihyun and I are okay now but seems like we're about to have a lover's quarrel once again because Yuan got closer to me during class hours I already told him to get distanced from me cause my boyfriend might get jealous well he understand that part so outside our classroom he didn't talk to me often. Well yeah seems like we're having a quarrel again we have a research and my teacher partnered me with Yuan and I already told Kihyun. Yuan often visited my apartment everyday to help me with the research I told him that we can do it at my place cause I didn't think going to his place is a good idea cause once Kihyun knew that I'm coming at Yuan's place? Well we're dead meat.

Today we don't have classes and today is the last day of our research and we're already finished. Yuan asked me if he can come over so that we can finished our research early. Yuan and I sat on the couch watching cartoons. We kept diverting our attention from the TV to each other. Back and forth, we made jokes and talked about pointless topics for hours. It was nice to finally have a new friend to talk to.
My boyfriend opened the door to my apartment.

"Oh, hey baby!" I walked up to him, giving him a tight hug. His arm wrapped around me, bringing me up towards him, while the other held some foods.

There was a tense feeling in the room.

His eyes glued towards Yuan. "Hey."

"Hey, Kihyun."

Kihyun knew him, but they never really met. An awkward aura filled the room.

"I'm gonna get going for now, I'll see you later," Yuan ruffled my hair as he walked out squeezing between me and Kihyun.

The door shut

I cleaned up the food scattered on the table, the tension was so thick.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing." He wouldn't even look into my eyes. "Are you sur-" "Yes." he cut me off

Kihyun sighed and smirked annoyingly. "Why are you so upset today?" I asked him
"Nothing."

"Well clearly you're not okay."

"It's nothing."

"The second you saw Yua-"

"Stop talking about him!"

"...Are you jealous right now?" I couldn't help but to smile a little, there was something so sexy about the way he got when he was jealous. It turned me on a little.

"How am I supposed to feel when you're here with some other guy, laughing and having a great time?"

"He's the only person I can actually connect with the research at school."

"And I'm not?!"

"It's not that, I see him in class everyday and you're always away."

"So it's my fault for not being in a same section?!"

"What, no! You're mix-"

"I spend hours waiting for you to asked me to come over and you're having a grand time with your little friend over here, how do you think that makes me feel, huh?! I just wanted to come visit my girlfriend today and relax, but all I get is a punch to the face." He walked to the kitchen to get some water slammed and the door of the refrigerator shut. I feel horrible. He just feels worse now.