Chapter 23

"Get naked for me," he told me. So did what he told me to. When I was getting out of my pants and panties I got tangled up in them and he caught my legs, tugging them off of me.

"Baby, you soaked these through," he said before tossing the clothing aside. "Did playing with my dick turn you on that much?"

I bit my lip and nodded. We were way past the point of pretense now. "Let's see," he said, catching me behind the knees and pulling me towards him, spreading my legs. He sucked in a breath through his teeth. "Baby you're positively soaked," he said, his fingers gliding over my puffy lips and parting them revealing my swollen clit. "Looks like you need some attention right here," he said, starting to rub my button with his thumb, moving it in little circles that made my legs turn to jelly.

"Mghhh," I moaned, bracing myself on the bed with my hands so I wouldn't just fall down flat even though I wanted to.

"Ooh, you're getting even wetter. It's happening right in front of my eyes. This is so neat!"

"Well don't describe it, that's so embarrassing," I said, my voice coming out shaky since I couldn't control it. The way he was rubbing me was just right. It was honestly the way I would do it myself on so many nights when I was alone in my bed thinking about him.

"Don't be embarrassed, your body is incredible. I mean if it's like this I bet you could fit like three of my fingers in you right now. What do you think?"

"I think no! That's too many! Two is the limit!"

"Let's try it," he said, sliding a finger into me with no warning.

I groaned, the stimulation was incredible, and it instantly shut up my protests. Nothing came out of me but moans. The sensation of his digit exploring my quivering hole was so tantalizing.

"You are so small, baby, I can feel your pussy sucking on my finger," he said like it was the coolest thing ever. "But how I mean I already fucked you before and now you're still fucking small?"

"What did I tell you about these descriptions?" I grumbled, trying to hold back from humping his finger...and failing.

Picking up on my need for relief he started to pump his finger in and out of me, moving it around every so often and looking for my sweet spot. When he found it I tensed up and whined.

"Right there?" he asked with a naughty smirk as he started to rub that spot and make me feel like I was going to go insane. I babbled out some nonsense and he slipped in another finger, adding to the pressure and to my insanity.

"Oh my god, yes," I sighed, as he pumped his fingers in and out of me. This was nothing like fingering myself. His hand were bigger, his fingers thicker and stronger, and not to mention longer, thus he was able to reach parts of me I couldn't dream of.

I could hear the squelching sounds as he went harder on me, picking up his pace and making my head spin. I let my head fall back and moaned. "Yes, Daddy," I whined.

He looked at me with smug wonder. "Oh, so I'm Daddy now? This is very interesting."

"You always were, I just never said it out loud," I panted out.

He smirked at me. "Now it's time for Daddy to test those limits," he said.

"Kihyun..." I whimpered but I didn't say 'don't' because part of me was curious.