Chapter 25

Jin Hee's POV

As soon as we arrived at the school there's no such students. There's some students but I can count them on my fingers.

" Why do have to get here as early like this?" I asked him

"I told you just wait" he smiled and turn off the engine. He reach for my bag at the back and give it to me. He also grabbed the remaining bags. He went outside first wearing his backpack.

He went to the other side of his car to open the door for me. He help me to stand up and wrapped my arm around his neck. He also wrapped his arm around my waist. I thought we're going in our classroom but we're not. Until we reach the rooftop.

"I thought they locked the rooftop?" I said

"Yes...but we have the keys and no one knows this is our hangout" he said as he open the way.

There was a small room with a stairs beside it. At the top of the small room there's a rails and a small sofa to hang out. Beside the stair there's an elevated platform with a sofa on it, it looks like a living room. The rooftop has railings around and the remaining space is a basketball court (of coarse there's a basketball ring).

"Woah! This is awesome" I said wanting to run around so bad but I can't due to my legs situation. Kihyun locked the door and we walk all the way to the small room.

When he open the room there's a seven lockers and a door which is I don't know what's inside. There's also a cushion to lay on. He put me down on the cushion and also the other bags.

"If no one knows this is your hideout how can you bring this stuffs here without anyone seeing you?" I asked little confused.

"Well.....you know my friend Hyungwon he's rich and his dad is the owner of this school that's why" Kihyun smiled as he made his was to the door I was talking about earlier.

"One thing Kihyun" I said and he hummed in response "what's behind that door?" I asked

"This is a bathroom" he said before going in. So this is the reason why they always disappeared.

Still I don't understand why he brought me here. Then I felt his arm around my waist and his chin resting on my shoulder

"Kihyun???" I asked him and he hummed in response. "What is the reason you brought me here??"

"Nothing I just want to show you where I stay often" he said "aren't you happy that I brought you here??"