Chapter 55

"You okay Jin Hee? Your face is really red..." Jooheon said.

"Yeah. I'm fine. I'm just a little embarrassed because I dropped my napkin," I lied.

"Here, you can have mine, I'll get another," Shownu said.

I thanked him quickly before snapping my mouth shut as Kihyun dipped one finger into me. I could see him smirking out of the corner of my eye as he slowly pumped in and out of me before he added another finger.

I were having a difficult time keeping my moans in my mouth and soon my breathing became fast.

"Are you sure you're okay Jin Hee?" Shownu asked. All the members turned to me and Kihyun.

"Maybe she needs to go home..." Kihyun suggested.

"I'm fine," I said through gritted teeth, earning a glare from Kihyun as well as another one of his fingers inside of me.

Somehow, Hyungwon and Changkyun had caught on. Maybe it was when Kihyun suggested the two of us go home. Maybe it was when he had glared at me. Whenever it was, they definitely had an idea of what was going on. And while Hyungwon was going to wait until all of the members were back at Kihyun's house to expose Kihyun, Changkyun was not.

"Really hyung?" Changkyun said, smirking.

"What?" Kihyun asked innocently. However, his fingers had stopped moving.

"'What?'" Changkyun mocked. "Don't act innocent hyung. Even I can tell you're trying to get Jin Hee to have sex with you. You're finger fu-"

"Enough," Shownu cut in.

I could see the other members looking at each other before turning to the two of us. I could feel a blush spreading across your face.

Kihyun's face went dark red and slowly he pulled his fingers out of me and put his hands in his lap.

Jooheon snorted and Shownu looked down at the table to hide his smile.

I leaned over to Kihyun and whispered, "Busted."

Kihyun barely glanced at me.
He practically shoved his chair over standing up. "We'll be leaving now."

"I see you don't care about being discreet anymore," Wonho said, chuckling.

"Who cares man. I'm finally getting some after a long time. And you know who isn't getting any? You."

With the last dramatic word, Kihyun drug me out and straight to his car, the other member's laughter following the two of us. The ride home was tense and Kihyun pushed the speed limit until he finally reached his home.

Once he finally open the door he pinned me against it. Attacking my lips hungrily. Then he picked me up and carried me to his bedroom, placing me on the bed and removing my dress. He kissed me, his hand reaching up to cup my cheek and his thumb parting my lips enough that his tongue was able to slip into my mouth. His other hand trailed up my back and unhooked my bra, pulling it off of me and dropping it onto the floor. My hands found his coat and I tugged on it. He pulled away long enough to pull it and his polo off and unbutton his slacks. Then his lips were back on mine and his hands were pulling underwear down to my ankles. I kicked the garments off before pulling Kihyun's slacks off of him as well.

It was the first time all day I could properly see how hard I'd unintentionally made him. He pushed me down on the bed and climbed on top of me, grinding slowly. I whined and played with the elastic on his underwear before he quickly pulled away and slid it down. I grew even more impatient as he found a condom in his bedside table and slipped it on.