Chapter 28

"Park Jin Hee I'm courting you" Kihyun said on the microphone gaining everyone's attention I was about to say something but he suddenly speak again.

"You can't do anything. Whether you like it or not, I'm courting you" he added pointing at me. And everyone is looking at me.

"In one condition" I said and he nodded "stop your nagging" I said bravely not even caring if the other girls will hate me. When I said stop nagging his band mates are giving me thumbs up and smiling widely.

Kihyun scratch the back of his head "I cannot promise that but I'll try to, if that's what you want. I'll do it for you" he said and he gave me his signature smile that makes my heart go crazy.

"Agree already!" The other students shout. Then they started to shout at me "go out with him already!"

"Don't be choosy...look at him his yummy!"

"This is what other girls are waiting for, you're the lucky girl agree already!"

"You have the chance to date him so grab the chance girl!" The other girl said. I look over Jinri and she just gave me a smile telling me to go for it.

"So what Jin Hee?" Kihyun asked I just gave him a smile like I'm telling him that I agree. A smile spread on his face and then wink at me. Then all of the students gave them a round of applause. After that Kihyun and his band mates went down from the stage to join me and Jinri on the table. Kihyun sit beside me.

"Sorry if you woke up with me by your side" he whispered at me cause the two of us are the only one who knew that we live together.

"Yiee!!! Kihyun hyung you got matured!!" Jooheon teased him and all of us laugh except Kihyun.

"And Jin Hee, he did something at the rooftop last time" Changkyun said.

"That Kihyun guy punched me, jealous bastard" Minhyuk replied pouting. Then I look at Kihyun.

"Tsss..Yes!...don't look at me that looks like you're asking me if I'm jealous.. Cause the answer is yes..yes I'm jealous" He said then I notice that he's blushing. "Shit, how can you make me do gay things like this?" He whispered at me. I just smile at him.