Chapter 38

JIN HEE'S POV
Another school year has began and this is out last year and we're graduating! Well Kihyun and I spent our first vacation together and he's still my boyfriend, there's not such big problem came to us, well maybe we argue a lot but it will not last long.

I not living with him anymore, I still working for Hongbin, since I've been working for a long time at his cafe he asked me to work at his new fushion bar. His cousin Seojoon is now handling his small cafe together with his fiancé Shin Hye. Yes they're engaged I didn't know that they're in a relationship already.

Hongbin let me handle the fushion bar together with him cause the other two cannot handle the opening of the bar next week because they're busy preparing for their wedding. After working for a long time at the cafe I earned enough money to rent an apartment so I part away from Kihyun, school is now coming so we don't want to face any problem but I mostly stay at Kihyun's place.

Today is the opening of the school year, were at the hallway looking for our new sections.

"Babe? You already found your section???" Kihyun asked as he wrapped his arm around my waist. Then Jinri pull us apart from each other.

"No PDA (public display affection) what if the teachers saw you?" She said then Taehyun arrived.

"You guys are still together?" Taehyun asked.

"Why you want me and Jin Hee break up so you'll steal Jin Hee from me?" Kihyun said.

"No dude" taehyun laughed "I'm happy with my girlfriend now" he said wrapping his arm around Jinri. I didn't know they're in a relationship.

"Shit! You guys are dating?" Kihyun asked and they both nodded.

"We started dating weeks before school started" Jinri said hugging Taehyun by his waist.

"Stob it!" Minhyuk whined parting Jimri and Taehyun from each other. "Stop flirting we're getting jealous" he added referring to him, Wonho, Shownu and Jooheon.

"Then get yourself a girlfriend" Changkyun said rolling his eyes on Minhyuk as he hug Minkyung. They all laugh and started to find for their sections.

Class 4-1; Yoo Kihyun, Son Hyunwoo, Lee Jooheon Lee Minhyuk, Lee Hoseok.

Class 4-2; Im Changkyun, Chae Hyungwon, Nam Taehyun, Lee Minkyung, Park Jin Hee.

Shannon and Jinri are on class 4-3 but its still tentative. So there's a lot of chances for them to transfer into another class. Well I want to be with Kihyun.

"Looks like the daddy and the kitten aren't in the same class" Wonho said referring to me and Kihyun