Chapter 45

"Park Jin Hee date me" Yuan suddenly spoke. I just looked at him shocked at what he just said.

"W-what? W-why?"

"I really had a huge crush on you Jin Hee. Seeing you happy makes me happy too. But now that you're broken and sad it breaks my heart" Yuan said

"Let me be the one who will cure those cuts from your heart. I'll do everything to make you happy I promised I help you get over this" he said and held my hand tightly.

"It's okay if you don't want to but can you please try and if it doesn't work at all we'll forget what happens and get back to being friends" Yuan said. What to do? I really don't know what to do! I just look at him without saying anything.

"Well I guess I'll wait for your answer...I'll give you time until tomorrow afternoon, goodbye" he said patting my shoulder before leaving

"What gotten into his mind?" I thought. I stayed there for about 10 mins. after he left still thinking if he's serious.

I was about to leave when Kihyun blocked my way.

"Excuse me" I politely said and turn to the other way but he followed me blocking my way once again.

"Why are you avoiding me??" Kihyun coldly asked

"Just....leave me alone" I said and pushed him away and made my way.

"Why are you avoiding me?" He asked once again.

"We've already broke up so I don't have something to do with you anymore" I said trying my best not to cry after saying such harsh words towards my love once. I avoid looking at him and continue to walk away.

Then he grabbed me by my arm tightly. I tried to get off of his grip but end up hurting myself.
"Kihyun, you're hurting me" I said with a shaky voice.