01: Annika and Shivaay

Annika

Life is so hard when you're all by yourself in a big city

I got myself a bowl of instant noodles and settled on the couch with my laptop in my lap to do my third job i.e content writing.

I am Annika Trivedi, a machine is what I would say. I have done masters in English language and doing three jobs. Never have I ever thought that I would do three jobs at a time.

But what to do? I have messed up things alot here in Mumbai. Leaving your family in Musoorie and living all by yourself in Mumbai isn't easy.

I literally ran from my house just my parents know about my every move here aggh, that's why I came came her so that they won't be able to see me or taunt me at every point but huh! My photi kismat, they have made some spies here too.

I hate my family, my mother and father actually. First, they taunt me very much and that irritates. Secondly, I have a lot of complains from them. I want to cry and complain to them but I have grown to become stronger. I didn't get the love from parents which kids deserve. They were just busy earning illegally and say they were doing for me? But their money isn't useful for me at all. 

I hate my life. I teach at school from 6 in the morning to 2 in the afternoon and then I work at a call centre from 9pm to 3am. And If I get some time in the middle I do content writing.

My father do sends me money, lots of money but I don't want his black money. He doesn't know that I know what type of work he and mom does. 

I need to complete this thing I am doing before Mallika comes, my fellow teacher. Bye!

Shivaay

Shivaay Singh Oberoi, the best business got ditched 2 days back by his girlfriend, 3rd girlfriend Maya

Shivaay Singh Oberoi, the best business got ditched 2 days back by his girlfriend, 3rd girlfriend Maya. I really loved her alot. Maybe she doesn't.

I am trying to move on and holding meetings for the selection of new girlfriend which is now not more than any mess.

I always do this when I have breakups. It really works but isn't there any girl whom I can hire as my girlfriend, someone sensible???

I am now fed up and the first girl who'll enter my cabin tomorrow will be my girlfriend, that's it, I hope she would be a nice and sensible one.

I am sitting here in my room calmly doing my work as there's no one at home and today's Sunday as well. I have a huge family and I love them especially my brothers and Prinku.

Well, I need to finish this presentation before my family comes. I have to attend the wedding of Mr and Mrs. Raheja. Honestly speaking, I have been forced by mom to go there who complains I don't go anywhere.

I visit more than 4 countries every month and she says I don't go anywhere. Huh. Well, I think they're back. Bye!

*

The next chapter is their meeting and of course the start of a new chapter.