28: Sad SSO

The love confession was very overwhelming for them. It had come very unexpected to both of them. He wasn't planning on telling abut his feelings to her at the moment but they just came out; like that. He had planned everything extraordinary - Dinner on the rooftop of some fancy restaurant where he would behave as a gentleman making her feel special - He was himself surprised because it was so unlike of him.

"Should I book the flight for tomorrow?" He asked with his one hand around her shoulder and the other checking the flights on his phone.

"Flight for what?" She asked confused.

"Mumbai! We are returning! Aren't we?" He asked and she shifted hesitantly.

"Umm . . . How can I go with a broken leg?" She asked.

"I'll take you in my arms and you will be living with me, in my house until you are fit and fine."

"Only until I am fit and fine?" She pouted.

"No no, you can live till you wish." He said very seriously and she started laughing.

"Seriously Shivaay! Do you think dad would let me go?? Besides, I will be here for two more weeks. It's been years since I came here and I am enjoying the weather so much. Winters . . . my favourite."

"Okay then! We are gonna live together." He declared.

"No you're not. How can we stay together?" She asked. He pulled her to him wrapping an arm around her shoulder and she placed her head on his chest.

"Every night, I will come here, from that window and we'll spend some quality time. And then after two weeks, we'll be boarding the same flight to Mumbai." He kissed her hair.

"And what about your work?"

"I have done plenty of it to take 2 weeks holiday plus, I am the boss."

They stayed like that in silence until her phone started ringing. She quickly picked it up before Shivaay could see the name. It was unintentional.

"Hey Annika!" Vatsal greeted with a smile.

"Hi." She said.

"So, I wanted to say that . . ."

Shivaay pulled Annika's legs and she gasped loudly holding her phone at a distance from her ear. He hovered her and placed a kiss below her ear. She pushed him back and frowned.

"U there Annika?" Vatsal asked as she held the phone between her cheek and shoulder while her hands were stopping Shivaay's hands roaming on her legs.

"Yes I am."

"Great then! Are you okay with what I said?" He asked and she bit her lower lip. Anyway, she agreed not having the slightest idea of what he said.

She placed the phone on the side table after they talked for a few more minutes. Surprisingly, Shivaay didn't ask about who the caller was, instead, he pulled her closer to him and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Shivaay, what do you like in me the most?" She asked.

"Everything."

"There has to be something specific."

"Your scent. You smell so good. It's very inviting."

"Aww . . . How come you talk so nicely?"

"I am a pro." He laughed.

They talked until Annika dozed off and he slipped out of her hands. He placed the blanket over her and sat beside her caressing her hair.

"I had no idea that I will fall in love with you between all of this Annika. I can't live without you, it's damn difficult for me now. I don't know how will it be like after you cauze you have become a habit, an unchangable habit. I don't know how much time I am left with with you but I'll make sure it is enough. "

He pecked her lips and jumped out of the window after wiping a lone tear. He called someone after sitting inside his car.

"How much time am I left with??"

"Not much my dear." The other person cut the call and Shivaay threw the phone on the passenger seat.

Annika's sleep was disturbed by her sisters tapping on her shoulders continuously.

"Go away! Mom. . . " she shouted pulling the duvet over her head.

"Mom is in your washroom collecting dirty clothes for laundry." Twinkle said as Tanya pulled the duvet and threw it on the floor.

"Whose joker costume it it Annika?" Her mom asked walking out of the washroom holding the costume and Annika sat on the bed, her sleep completely vanished.

"I don't know." She lied blatantly cursing her boyfriend under her breath.

Good Morning

Her phone rang as she recieved a text from Shivaay.

"Mom, there was a costume party yesterday so someone must have left it there. Now can you all please leave my room? I need to sleep more." She said fake yawning.

"Di, we came to tell you that we arw going to the mall today and so are you. Be ready by 5." Tanya said.

"Okay! Now gooooo." The three of them left the room and Annika sighed grabbing her pillow and dozing ofc to sleep.

Ten minutes of peaceful sleep and her phone started ringing. She picked it up assuming it to be Shivaay.

"What is your problem Shivaay? I didn't reply to your text means I am sleeping." She shouted.

"Arey Arey Annika di relax. Rudra hoon."

"Sorry Rudra. I slept late at night."

"I know you were with bhaiyya, spending time and all."

"Okay good night Rudra." She cut the call and slept again.

Few minutes later, her phone rang again.

"Now what Rudy?"

"Vatsal here Annika. Good morning."

"Good night." She switched off the phone and zlept again only to be disturbed by someone tickling under her feet.

"Twinkle, Tanya, don't disturb." She said sternly.

"Good Morning Love." Shivaay said sitting beside her and and she opened her eyes.

"At least you let me sleep." She complained and he chuckled.

"I am sorry but it's 1 pm Annika."

"Okay." She slept again.

***

Chalo kae dia maine update finally!!