14: Pervert

Annika shivered under the cold air blowing out from the air conditioner. She lazily opened her eyes and pulled the blanket over before sitting on the bed leaning on the headboard. She searched for her phone to see the time. It was only 7 and Sunday. She usually sleeps till afternoon on Sundays but she was reminded by her subconscious that she wasn't at her apartment.

She forced herself out of the bed to the washroom. She came out of the washroom wrapping a towel around herself and the first thing she did after coming out of the washroom was to switch off the AC. She turned around and stumbled two steps back with a loud gasp finding Shivaay leaning on the cupboard with his hands shoved in his jean's pocket, staring her with those ocean blue colored eyes of his.

"What.......What are you doing here?" She stammered blinking her eyes to confirm he was actually there.

"What do you think?" He asked taking gigantic steps towards her while she moved backwards.

Her back pressed against the wall and breaths became uneven. She stared in his eyes nervously while he stared naughtily.

"Leave me." She managed to say between her breathing as he was deadly close to her but not touching.

"I am not holding you." He said shrugging his shoulders and she kept her head on his chest after seeing his hands still in his pockets.

"Good Morning. And you look sexy in just a towel." He said and she started hitting him on his chest with her fist. She knew she needs to get used to his these types of praising.

He held her hand and his expressions read worried. He checked her forehead with the back of his palm and then her cheeks.

"You have fever? And you didn't tell me?" He asked.

"No.......It's just....." She sneezed before she could complete her sentence.

"And flu as well?" He mocked.

"It's okay! I'll just be fine. Maybe I got it because of sleeping in the wet clothes with the AC on. I'll make myself some soup and be alright. You don't have to worry." She sneezed thrice in between and he stood there folding his arms with a frown plastered on his face.

"It's not a big deal." She added.

"For you." He rolled his eyes.

"Who told you to sleep in wet clothes?" He questioned.

"As if I had a choice? Who told you to push me into the pool?" She questioned back.

"Well, today's sunday and I am free so I have a deal. We'll go to your house together, I will make soup for you and make you drink while you read your favorite book. What say?" He asked with a grin already knowing her answer.

"Seems like a nice idea. Let's go." He started walking holding his hand but he stopped her pulling her and she landed on his chest. Her back against his chest.

His one hand rested in her waist while one tucked her wet hair on one side of the shoulder.

"Despite how hot you look in just a towel, I wouldn't want you to go out like this." He said and her heart skipped a beat when she realised.

"I.......I....." She couldn't find words.

"You can wear my trousers and shirt if yours are still wet." He said in her ear and leaving her, walked towards the cupboard and grabbed one of his black trousers and a blue T-shirt.

He never wore them but there has to be his clothes in his brother's penthouse.

He placed the clothes on the bed and went out winking. She sat on the bed calming her already races up heartbeats.

"My heart will surely come out if he will continue to do this." She said and started getting dressed in his clothes.

She obviously didn't get fit into his clothes. They were looser than expected. Still she managed.

"You look nice." He complimented and held her hand walking towards the door.

"Hey Annika, hey Shivaay." Haider greeted them as they were about exit the penthouse.

"Hey Hai....." And again she sneezed.

"Looks like you caught cold." He said.

"Yeah, I was wet." She said in a flow and Shivaay cleared his throat.

"I mean....... umm...." She didn't know how to tell Haider about it.

"Haider, we'll catch up with you later, we are getting late." Shivaay said dragging Annika along with him while he laughed behind them.

"HAHAHAHA....... 'I was wet'.... seriously Annika...." He continued to laugh maniacally while she stook leaning on one of the walls in the elevator.

"Yes! I wouldn't tell him about what happened last night." She said looking down biting her lower lip trying to hide that grin.

When she raised her eyes, he was standing close to her. He cupped her face and rubbed her lower lip with hiws thumb.

"I want them to feel between mine again." He said and she blushed.

He started closing the distance between their lips. She closed her eyes and parted her lips. Their lips almost touched but he pulled back and leaned against the wall of the lift with one foot perched on the wall behind him and his hands shoved in his pockets. She opened her eyes and frowned seeing him standing there wistling.

"What?" She asked frustrated.

"You said you were wet. I am not surprised to hear that you were wet 'down there' from one kiss only. I don't want you to get wet again 'down there' in a lift." He emphasized on 'down there' and she was totally flushed.

"You're such a pervert." She shouted and walked out of the lift as it stopped at the ground floor. He followed behind her.

"I know." He gave the best grin and opened the door for her.

"Thanks." She smiled and sat inside.

*

Hey Guys!
Is the new cover good or the old one was??

And one more thing. I don't set target because it's not my thing but at least you can do a lot of votes and comments to make me feel that yes you enjoy the book?