31: Bestfriends?

After that small but beautiful moment at the beach, Shivaay took Annika with him while the rest went their own ways. He was supposed to drop her home but instead, he changed the route. He stopped the car in front of a building and got out first to open the door for her. As she got out, he tied a piece of cloth on her eyes.

"This is wrong Shivaay. I am still angry for whatever you did in the past few days and we are having a conversation about that. But firstly, tell me where are you taking me?" She asked trying to remove the blindfold which Shivaay didn't let her do.

"I know Annika. I've hurt you a lot but trust me, it was the last time." He picked her up in his arms and taking a few steps, entered the lift. After 25 floors up, they finally reached the penthouse. He made her sit on the couch and sat beside her.

"I don't deserve forgiveness or your love Annika. I don't do it on purpose. I would never hurt you. I love you very much Annika and this is the last time that I've hurt you. I am very sorry." He said, a thin layer of tears forming is his eyes.

"Shh! It's okayy. Don't you dare ever hurt me again." She chuckled and kept her head on his chest.  

"Look at you! Look at that awfully grown beard. You look like a beastly beard." Annika said running a hand in his beard. 

"Annikaaaaa! I am not a beast. I didn't get time to trim." He said making a pout which she quickly pecked. 

"No! not with my hair."

"They are your facial hair."

"Still, they are hair."

"Come on Shivaay! Please Please Please Please!"

"Okay fine! Do whatever you want to, but if my facial hair disappear, I am gonna make you eat that thing which you hate the most for a week." He said and she gave him a wicked smile.

She dragged him to the washroom and push him on a chair. She was carefully trimming his grown stubble when he started teasing her moving his finger from her knee to her thigh to her abdomen and her stomach. She stopped him from going further up and sat on his lap giving him a glare. 

The lift of the pent house opened and a guy entered whistling dragging a suitcase from one hand and rolling the bunch of keys in the other hand. He entered in the only bedroom of the pent house and throwing the bunch of keys on the bed, he removed his shirt and pants and walked into the washroom. He shouted seeing both of them and seeing him shout, they also started shouting. 

"Get a room guys!" He said closing his eyes while Annika got off Shivaay and quickly closed her eyes as she saw that person only in his boxers. 

"And you get your clothes on buddy." Shivaay said moving forward to hug him. Annika and that person froze as they both saw each other. Shivaay broke the hug and observed both of them staring at each other. 

"Vatsal." She whispered his name.

"Annika." He whispered her name.

"Do you both know each other?" Shivaay asked and Vatsal angrily walked out of the room while Annika remembered the conversation with her dad and Vatsal.

Annika was sitting by the window looking at the stars thinking about all the wrong happened in her life. Shivaay had disappeared suddenly and wasn't even replying to her texts or calls. He was a person person she had met and eventually fell in love. She knew she had nothing to deserve such a man but she also knew that he would never leave her no matter what. Guess she was wrong. He didn't turn out how she expected but you never get what you desire, isn't it? Her dad entered the room and sat beside her. 

"My little doll has grown so much. I can't believe it. Every father of a girl has a responsibility and I will fulfill this one cause I didn't get to fulfill the others. you are a big girl now and I want you to consider getting married. I have found a boy too. He will love you like anything. Talk to him."  He left the Ipad on her lap and walked out of the room.

"Hey Annika. You heard what uncle said." Vatsal spoke and Annika picked up the Ipad in her hands.

"Did you send the proposal?" She asked. 

"Your father asked me and I said yes because I can't find a girl like you in this entire world." He said and a smile crept up on her face.

"So, will you marry me Annika?" He asked and she hummed thinking about Shivaay's disappearance and that he would never come back.

"Thank you Annika." He hung up the call.

"Vatsal wait! Can we please talk about it?" She followed him outside. He turned around wearing his pants grabbing the shirt in his hand.

"There's nothing to talk Annika. There, you say yes to marry me and here, you are in my best friend's arms doing God knows what." He said angrily wearing his shirt.

"You agreed to marry him Annika? And you didn't even tell me?" Shivaay spoke, a little hurt.

"Vatsal listen to me please." She said ignoring Shivaay's question which angered him. 

"There's nothing to talk Annika."

"I never said yes to you Vatsal. I was thinking about something else. I didn't even listen to the whole thing so before claiming anything,you should get into the detail." She said and he angrily walked out.

"Shivaay, I swear I didn't say yes to him. It was, I was hurt, you just walked out. I am sorry." She said and started walking towards the lift.

"Where are you going now?" She asked.

"I need sometime alone. Eat and don't wait for me." He got in the life and went while Annika sat on the couch, crying.

***

Hii guys! 
I am very late, I know that. I am sorry. 
I am planning on giving this book a sad ending. What do you guys suggest?