19: Robot!?

Shivaay's POV

I am brought into the real world from my dreamworld by someone patting on my shoulder. I guess I went to sleep. I tilt my head and Annika helps me get out of from under the couch. She throws herself on me wrapping her arms around my neck and I push her slightly.

"I am sweaty" I say and she frowns. The next moment, I am thrown on the couch and she is sitting on my stomach. I place my hands on her thighs and can feel the tiny hair rising.

"Annikaaaaaaa, what if your father comes out of the room yawning rubbing his neck and see you here, like this, on top of me, then what will happen?" I tease and she grins and rests her head against my chest with her legs entangling with mine.

"You should go now." She says after sometime of resting her head against my chest and playing with my shirt's button.

"Not in mood." I say and she hums. She also isn't in any mood of getting up from me, I can say from the way she's holding my arm so tightly.

"Leave before someone comes and you have to hide under the couch again." She says again after minutes of hearing my heart beat, enjoying the way I am playing with her hair. The next moment, the sound of the door opening is heard.

She quickly gets up from me and literally kicking me to the kitchen, lays on the couch again closing her eyes while I am here with my face covered in flour as I stumbled into the kitchen. Who places a bowl of flour onto the kitchen counter??

I peak from the kitchen and her father comes out of the room. He looks here and there and tip toes towards the couch where Annika is sleeping, actually acting. He sits on the floor and very cautiously takes her hand in his unknowing of the fact that she's not asleep.

He caresses her hair, looking at her and I find a clear path to the washroom in the hall to wash my face before I leave. My face is painted with flour and I won't be looking less than a snowman wearing formals. I take a deep breath and run towards the washroom.

Annika's POV

I feel someone taking my hand in his. It's a rough hand, not of Shivaay. I am sure about it. I slightly open my left eye and my father is there. A shiver runs through my body as he kisses on it.

"My doll." He speaks slowly and caresses my hair. I can feel my eyes moisten. I have always wanted him to call me his doll but back then, when I needed his attention the most but he didn't give me that. 

"I am sorry, I could have been a good father but I failed, I am sorry my doll."  He wipes the tears that fell on my hand from his eyes and kisses on my hand before placing it on the couch.

It takes almost everything in me not to get up and hug him tightly and complain to him about everything. Why didn't he and mom give me time when I needed them the most. Why didn't he come to drop me at school like other parents? Why didn't he teach me how to ride a bicycle? Why wasn't he there in my annual day when I acted as a princess? But I won't ask, the time is gone. Regretting, won't bring the time back.

I pat under my eyes and blink my eyes continuously. I don't need to cry. I stare at the ceiling letting the tears fall, unable to control them. 

I quickly get up as I hear two voices screaming at the same time. One is of my father and another is of Shivaay? I am panicked again. I run towards the source of the voice, it came from the washroom. 

I was fearing my father and my boyfriend come face to face and here they are standing facing each other. Why has Shivaay flour on his face? I step in between them.

"Who is he?" My father asks and I tap my chin with my index finger while looking at the floor to think of something. 

"He is a Robot!" The words are out before I can comprehend. I look at my father's face, his one brow is raised, he didn't buy it, it means. I look at Shivaay and his expression are difficult to read. 

"Fine, let me explain." I say. "He was here before I shifted. He is a Robot and he behaves like a human being. I put him here in the evening, otherwise, he stays in the room that is for the couple who lives with me." I explain and cross my fingers. He nods and leaves with his wife who came from the room. I sigh and when they get into my room, I close the door of the washroom and sigh.

"You got to be kidding me Annika." He says and takes big steps towards me while I take small steps back holding my ears.

I stumble and falls into the bath tub. He intentionally falls in and the flour is washed away from his face. I rub my eyes and look at him. He is looking so hot, his shirt soaked up, giving a clear view of his abs, how he pushes his wet hair back with his hand is so intimidating.

He leans into me and first looks at my eyes and then at my lips. I lick my lips and he takes them between his and kisses me deeply.

I kiss him back and my hands reach to his shirt buttons. I open them and remove his shirt, leaving it there only. He sits on his knees and brings me to my knees my holding my neck, still kissing me.

His hand grips my shirt and pull it over my head and toss it on the floor. His lips are attached on my neck now and I feeling all butterflies in my stomach.

His hands reach my bra's clip and I gasp in the kiss. He quickly leaves me as his phone rings. He mutters sorry and placing a kiss on my forehead, he gets out. He doesn't attend his call but searches for my shirt and handing it to me, he picks up the call.

This man is just Perfect. That's why I like him so much.

*

I know I am super late but I was caught up with something.

I have published an OS in my book 'One Shots'. Do read it guys. It's in my account.