09: Embarrassment

The clock there stroke 7 and here Shivaay opened his eyes adjusting to the sun rays entering through the windows. He sat on the couch and stretched his arms and legs. He got up and walked to her whose sleep was getting disturbed by the light. He stood between her and the light and her her expression changed from irritated to calming.

He covered the windows and was about to go in the washroom after taking the towel, there was a knock on the door. He quickly opened it in order that her sleep doesn't get disturbed. It was Khanna standing on the door with a tray in his hand which had a glass of water, a glass of lemonade and a tablet and a paper bag in which there was a dress.

"Sir, Pinki ma'am sent this for your girlfriend." Khanna said and he took it. Shivaay's mother is a very loving character, she is happy in her son's happiness. Whatever he likes, she likes that too. Mothers are like that only. And he was and always  be so blessed to have a mother like her.

"Why did you come? Isn't there any maid? Leave it, get the CCTV footage of last night ready. I am gonna take it in some time and say thanks to mom." He said and Khanna went nodding yes. He don't like Khanna doing all these things of him, he is his security but family doesn't understand and give him one or the other work but Shivaay knew that Khanna doesn't mind at all.

Shivaay kept the tray on the side table and the dress on the couch and went to take shower. While he was in there, Annika woke up and sitting held her head as it was paining very badly. He looked other side and found the tray. She quickly ate the medicine and gulped the water and then the lemonade. 

She felt her head light and the pain reduced. She looked around and found the place strange but beautiful. She got up from the bed and started observing the room. She, opening the curtains smiled with excitement as she saw the swimming pool. She also have a swimming pool attached with her room in her house back in Masoorie.

She misses Masoorie alot and her parents have so much money that she doesn't need to job and could spend it for lifetime but she doesn't want to live on their money. 

She wiped her tears and turned around. The door of the washroom clicked and there came Shivaay with a towel wrapped around his waist while looking at him, she closed her eyes.

"Shivaay? Wear something." She said and he quickly wore his shirt.

"Ajeeb ho tum. When you saw me for the first time, you complimented me and now you are feeling shy? Wow!" He said removing her hands from her eyes and she chuckled.

"You okay?" He asked and she nodded. 

He joined her on the couch after wearing his clothes in the washroom. "Mom sent these for you. Go and freshen up." He said giving her the bag while she frowned.

"I am waiting for details and you are telling me to freshen up? And wait, your mom? It's confusing." She said scratching her head with confused expressions while he chuckled.

"That's what I am saying that go and freshen up, I will tell you everything, wait I will show you everything." He said and she went inside the washroom taking the dress.

She came out after taking good 20 minutes looking beautiful in his mother's choice. She was wearing a white sleeveless short frock with blue lines printed on it. It reached till her knees and she left her hair open. She sat beside him on the couch and closed his mouth and then started laughing.

"Now tell me everything." She said after they both stopped laughing.

"Okay, so, you are right now, at my house in my room. So, first of all Welcome." He said trying to control and he hit him on his arm while he said sorry holding his wars.

He told her everything about what happened after she was fully drunk, her climbing on her back, the goon's comments on her and him beating them blue and black. He told her about how she opened the door of the running car. She gasped listening to it. He then told her how she ate the whole tub of ice-cream and thankfully she didn't catch cold. He also told her about her stupidity of leaving her house keys in the car and telling him after he reached there to which she bit her tongue. He then told her how he tip-toed in his own house because of her and she chuckled.

"Now I will show you what you did with my family." He said with a smirk while her expressions turned to horrified. He opened his laptop and played the video.

He hid her face in her palms due to embarrassment. She couldn't believe that she did what she just saw. "I am sorry." She mumbled and started laughing loudly while she looked at him with crying expressions.

"Come here." He said spreading his arms and she hugged him tightly. They were in the same position laughing when his mom Pinky, entered the room taking his name while both of them stood up quickly.

"Sorrys." She said keeping her hands on her eyes. 

"It's okay mom, you have this habit of coming on wrong time. Say?" He said side hugging his mother who hit him lightly on his arm and then kissed his cheek.

She then went to Annika who started looking here and there, her eyes on the floor due to embarrassment. She made her look at her holding her chin.

"No needs to be embarrassed Annika. You are very cute." She said pulling her cheeks and she smiled.

"Now, if your romance is over, then comes fast for breakfast, you both." Pinky said and went winking to both of them.

Annika quickly wiped the lone tear that fell from her eye before Shivaay could see it. "Don't mind, she's like that only." He said. "Why would I Shivaay? Your mom's one good mother." She said.

"Okay Shivaay, thank you for bearing me last night. I owe you for that. I will leave now." She said hugging him.

"You are not going anywhere without having breakfast. I will drop you afterwards." He said and started going from the room while she stood there only.

She indeed found his mom nice but she didn't knew about other family member and moreover, she didn't know about how they judge? She started thinking of any idea and ran to the washroom after telling him.

He waited 15 minutes and banged on the door but she wasn't answering. He turned the door knob and opening it, he found her nowhere but an open window. He sighed and went to have his breakfast.

*