10: Understanding

Shivaay went to the dining table and sat on one of the empty chairs. 

"Where is your girlfriend?" Tej asked and Shivaay gave him a smile before telling him everything and everyone burst out laughing and later he too joined them.

"So, when are you planning to marry your adorable girlfriend?" It was his badi ma now. He rolled his eyes at that before replying.

"Badi ma, not so soon." He said and quickly finishing his breakfast, he headed towards Annika's room because he wanted answers to few of his questions and to avoid the stupid questions from his family members.

Annika finally reached the cafe. Luckily, she remembered each and every word of Shivaay and getting the key in her car, she drove to her house. She checked her phone which she left in the house before meeting him. 

There were a lot of notifications from instagram, twitter, so many missed calls from Mallika and Mr. Trivedi. She ignored all the notifications and called Mallika who jumped on her with all her questions.

"Calm down, I was with Shivaay last night totally drunk...." Before she could complete, Mallika interrupted her with her stupid imagination.

"And you both did 'that'. It must have been so beautiful."

"Shutup Mallika. Have you gone insane? Nothing happened like that. For God sake, what happened to you? I guess you badly need someone in your life. Ask your parents to find a guy for you. You cheap. I just called you to inform that I will not come to school today." Annika cut the call shouting on Mallika when the door bell rang.

She was too lazy to get up from the couch she was sitting on so she decided to royally ignore whoever was there. Minutes passed but the person didn't stop ringing the bell. Frustrated, Annika got up and opened the door.

"Where were you?" He spoke and she closed the door again on his face.

"I am very embarrassed right now. Whatever I did with your family members, I am very sorry about it. I can't face anyone, and that's why I ran away. I am sorry." She said speaking from the other side of the door and he listened from the other side. Her voice had guilt of doing whatever happened yesterday.

"Annika, no need to be guilty. My family liked you alot and you spoke to my mom too na? Everyone is very chill at my house. No one minded." He said from the other side. Oh God how much he hated that door between them.

"Really! I don't believe you. Whatever I did, after that your family must've been thinking to kill me. You stop lying and go." She said a little angrily because whatever he was saying doesn't make any sense. 

"At least open the door yar." She opened the door for him and he quickly entered. He burst out laughing seeing her cute face.

"Stop laughing at me." She said hitting on his arm lightly.

"I need answers to some questions Annika." He asked as they both settled on the couch in the living area.

"Yes?" She said diverting her full attention to him keeping her phone aside.

"Last night, you cried in my arms and when I asked you the reason, you said that you are jealous because my family loves me and then you said that you never got this love. What did you mean by that?" He said holding her both hands in his.

Annika took her hands back and inhaled deeply before replying him.

"Shivaay, last night, I was drunk, I must have blurted out something which I wasn't supposed to. It's just few days to our this relationship and few hours to our friendship. I am sorry if I am being rude but I don't think that our relationship has gone this far that we start sharing our personal things with each other. The thing you are asking me is a personal one and I don't think we have that much trust built between us. I don't know, even you don't know how how far we are together. I think we should give this relationship time and take things slowly. I hope you'll understand."

She said not sounding very rude but she was right at her place, she can't tell about her personal things to someone whom she know from few days only.

He obviously felt bad after hearing her but she was also correct. He was taking things very fastly.

"I completely understand. We should try to know about each other more and spend time together also. I'll go now. I have an important meeting to attend. We'll meet in the evening." He said and was bout to go after giving he a side hug but she held his hand.

"Don't mind please. This is all very new for me." She said and he just smiled.

"I didn't mind at all. Take care, bye." It was her who gave him a hug and he left.

Annika did feel bad but what could she do? It was all very new for her and she obviously needed time. He felt bad, she could see clearly on his face but she knew, being a sensible person, he'll understand.

Annika finally dragged herself from the couch and got busy doing the house chores when her phone rang. She made an irritating face before picking it up.

"What?"

"No hi, no hello, is this the way you greet your father?"

"I am a very busy person Mr. Trivedi. I don't have time to talk to people like you."

"Oh yes! I know what work you have. Teaching? Like seriously! Your father is the richest man in Masoorie and you do this job. Why don't you come back? You don't need to do a job. We all are missing you Chand."

"That's it! I am going. Bye."

Annika cut the call and sat throwing her phone on the couch. She, not thinking more about the phone call, got busy with the work.

*

Precap- 

"You look......."
"Hot?"
"No"
"Then?"
"Sexy"
"You'll only praise me or will you teach me for what you brought me here?"
"I can't take my eyes from you. How can I teach you?"
"Shut up!"

What do you think is Shivaay gonna teach Annika??