13: Pool Romance

The party finished sooner than expected as one by one, everyone drifted to sleep. The boys took the rooms upstairs while the girls made themselves comfortable in the rooms downstairs.

Annika, after tossing for minutes on the bed unable to sleep with some thoughts disturbing her, decided to make herself a cup of coffee.

She slipped off the bed and walked to the kitchen. She did find some difficulty in finding the ingredients but at last, her coffee was ready. She took the cup and sat near the pool dipping her feet in the water.

Shivaay, on the other hand, woke up thirsty and to his bad luck finding the jug empty. He groaned and climbed down his bed before climbing down the stairs.

He was moving towards the kitchen when he found someone, actually his girlfriend outside. He recognized from her clothes. He walked to her and sat beside her dipping his feet in the water as well. She was too engrossed in her disturbing thoughts to notice him.

He continue to look at her, admire her. She was so occupied with something staring at the black coffee inside the cup. Her hair danced as the chilly breeze hit them. The moonlight was making her face glow more and he couldn't help but stare at her.

He wanted to but couldn't just stare her like that all his life. He snapped his fingers in front of her and she blinked her eyes before looking at him.

"You okay?" He asked with concern in his voice.

She took a deep breath. She wasn't sure enough to ask him. The thing disturbing her was Ragini's words, "Everything is a deal for him". She knew she shouldn't be bothered about his ex's words but then what she said was true too somewhere.

Apart from that, there was a little jealousy too. She was jealous when he hugged his ex, he could've shook hands with her, what was the need to hug her? And what was the need to sit beside her while playing? Is she her girlfriend or her?

Annika at the moment, shrugging all the other thoughts was only focussing on one thing. "Everything for him is a deal". She didn't know exactly why were these words literally haunting her. She needed to ask him to be at peace.

"Earth to Annika." He said snapping again.

"Is everything a deal for you?" The words came out of her mouth finally after struggling whether to keep them in or let them out.

"Where did that come from?"

"Your ex mentioned, don't you remember and we are also in this relationship because of the deal. Isn't it the last month?" She literally mocked shocking him.

"Hey........ Hey! Relax, calm down. And about your question, no, everything's not a deal for me, not at all." He said keeping his hand over hers placed on her thigh.

"But then why would you interview girls to be your girlfriends after you breakup?" She asked taking her hand away.

He cupped her face making her look at him. She was looking disturbed.

"Everything's not a deal for me. I really value the relationships. Interviewing girls to be my girlfriends is ridiculous, I know but then I had to remove the memories of the time spent with them. It's complicated." He tried explaining her and looking at her facial expressions change, he was quite successful too.

"So, will you interview girls after we breakup too?" She asked with a smirk playing on her lips but he seemed to turn serious at her question.

"Why would we breakup?" He asked and she burst out laughing.

"I was just kidding." She said in between and he too joined her.

"Was this the only thing bothering you?" He asked and she nodded. She had to skip the jealousy part or he would just won't let her stay in peace.

"Is it now too?" He asked and she nodded negatively.

"I am thinking to throw you in the pool and complete our imagination, the wild one." He said leaning closer to her ear tucking a hair strands behind her ear. He took the mug out of her hands placing it somewhere on the floor.

She was flushed, totally at what he said. She rolled her eyes gulping down thinking him to be kidding but he wasn't. He removed his shirt in a blink of an eye and jumped in the pool dragging her with him.

She panicked being pulled in the water because she didn't know swimming. She was already making so much noice, and to prevent her from making more, he kept his palm over her mouth.

"Shh........ the water's not so deep. You can stand." He said and she stood on her feet. He was right, the water reached till her neck only.

"Where were we?" He asked pulling her by waist, pressing their bodies more. She gasped at the sudden pull but didn't speak.

He moves his hair back from one hand while the other was holding her a little below the waist. He looked at her and rubbed her lower lip with his thumb.

"What are you doing Shivaay?" It came out as a mere whisper and he made her look into his eyes.

"I am romancing with my girlfriend." He said and she looked down, her cheeks turned crimson.

She grabbed his shoulders tightly as his hands reached her hips. She wriggled in his arms and he left her immediately.

"I am sorry........ I... didn't mean to........ I thought you wanted........ I am sorry." Shivaay said looking everywhere but her.

It's not that she was uncomfortable with him, it's just it's so new to her, the intimacy.

She didn't say anything but kept her lips of his left cheek while he grinned.

He grabbed her from waist again and pushed her to the wall of the swimming pool.

He leaned forward and sucked the skin below her ear sensing chills down her spine.

He was doing wonders to her by his kisses all over her neck and she was doing wonders to him by roaming her hands on his well built chest.

He looked up into her eyes and pressed himself more into her. He looked at her lips and again in her eyes. She took her lower lip in her teeth and closed her eyes.

His lips came closer to hers and he placed a light kiss near her lips making her frown.

"You want this?" He asked pulling her into him.

She hummed in response and he kept his lips on her. The kis slowly turned to a wild one with both pulling each other closer.

His one hand was on her back while one was cupping her cheek. Her both hands were in his hair, messing them up.

"Guys! Romance happens behind the door not in an open pool. It's 1 pm, go to your room." Rudy said yawning, scratching his head.

Annika and Shivaay broke the kiss and looked at Rudy who was looking at them with a naughty smirk on his face.

Annika literally ran to her room while Shivaay threw angry daggers at Rudra who rolled his eyes and went inside his room.

Annika threw herself on the bed not even caring about her wet clothes. She looked at the ceiling recalling what just happened in the pool and continued to blush until sleep took over.

Shivaay on the other hand climbed out of the pool and ran a hand through his hair. Whatever just happened was awesome. He walked to his room blushing.

*

Guys! Do read the Teasers part. And how was the update???