30: Happy Moments

Guys! Go and try out my new short story, LINKED.

As the flight landed, the first place she went to was the beach. It was suffocating for her to be around so many people, their voices irritated her to the core cause already a lot was going on in her mind plus, she didn't want to talk to Shivaay neither go to her apartment.

The time she spent in the flight, was spent thinking about Shivaay's odd behavior. Last time he did that because he was guilty but now what could be the reason?

She walked by the beach with her shoes in one hand and dragging the suitcase with the other; the thing adding to her already high irritation.

She felt two hands covering her eyes from the back. She was startled by the sudden move by someone. She placed her hand on the hands covering her eyes. They were muscular and hard. She tried removing them but they wouldn't move.

"What the hell dude. I am already pissed. Move away please."  She shouted stepping forward.

She turned around but there was no one. Someone pat on her shoulder from behind and she curled her hand in a fist ready to punch that person but when she turned around to do so, the person got on his knees saving himself and the air received the punch.

"Relax Annika!" He spoke standing up and she looked a him with an open mouth.

"What are you doing here Omkara?" She asked.

"I was expecting at least a Hi." He said and she took a deep breath closing her eyes.

"I am sorry. . . I . . ."

"Shh! Turn around." He held her shoulders and and turned her around.

"Mallika." Annika jumped with excitement and hugged her tightly. Mallika gave her a bunch of red roses and turned her around before disappearing.

"Hey Rudy!" She giggled as he handed her a bunch of balloons.

All her irritation faded somewhere and her mood became all jolly. She understood when Mallika handed her the flowers that it was Shivaay's plan but she also made a mental note that she'd not talk to Shivaay and hurt him like he was hurting her. 

"Bonjour." Haider greeted lifting his hat from his head and then placing it back; that charming smile not leaving his lips. 

"Nice seeing you Haider. Hope you're doing great." She said and he nodded. 

Haider held her from shoulders and twirled her around. Annika held her head as she stopped and laughed seeing Omkara, Rudra, Mallika and Haider standing in front of her with heart shaped red balloons in their hands.

"We all Love you Annika but he loves you the most."

The all said together bursting the balloons in their hands and pointed towards their left where Shivaay was standing with her favorite cake; sorry written on it.

All her anger came back, a little less actually because he did make her smile but she was angry. She walked towards him with a sarcastic smile. He got excited seeing that smile cause he thought his plan worked but the next moment, the cake in his hand was now on his face. Omkara's, Haider's and Mallika's jaws touched the ground while Rudra started laughing.

"Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi. What do you think of yourself? You'll behave as you wish, you'll hurt me whenever you want, you'll not talk to me if you don't want to. Things don't work like this. If you have any problem with me or this relationship, tell me once instead of hurting me again and again. i can't take this. I love you and it's a very big thing, at least for me. Tell me one thing, are you even sure about this relationship? I don't think so." 

She spat what was bothering her and walked where her suitcase and shoes were while the four came towards Shivaay, Rudy still laughing. 

"Plan B." Shivaay shouted and the three went to carry out the plan while Rudy stood there still laughing. 

"What?" Shivaay glared at him and he handed him a tissue box.

"I knew this was to happen. Rule number #289 of dating, never take a cake to conciliate a girl or else the consequences are in front of your eyes." Rudra told.

"Pehle nhi bata sakta tha?" Shivaay asked wiping his face from the tissue.

"Bata deta tou hasne ka mouqa kaha milta aap par. Waise bhi rarely milta hai." He said innocently and ran as Shivaay took a step towards him. 

Mallika hugged Annika from the back while Haider placed a round crown made of flowers on her head. Annika faced Mallika and showed her finger warning her but Mallika showed her tongue and ran away. Omkara held Annika's one hand, Rudra held the other and picking her up from the ground, placed her on top of the car. 

"I missed you." He hugged her from the back and suddenly, there was a rain of confetti and roses from bother the sides. For a moment, Annika got lost in the moment but the next moment, she pushed him away and jumped down the car.

"I guess we should go for plan C." Mallika said.

"And if this doesn't work, then we are going cause you don't have any other plans." Omkara said pulling his hair into a ponytail. Damn, he was exhausted.

"Actually, I have one more. But I am sure this will work." Shivaay said and got down the car dusting the confetti off his clothes.

(A/N: Do listen to the song while reading...)

Tap tap-tap hey tap tap-tap
Omkara pated her shoulder from the back while singing.

Tapke tapke re hansi
Mallika pat her cheek.

Lapki lapki re hansi
Haider pulled her cheeks.

Qatra qatra khiski hai
Mallika held her hands and tried making her dance but she walked forward.

Meethi misri kiski hai
Rudra held her hand and twirled her around.

Gaalon mein halka sa
Tippa hai chhalka sa
Shivaay forced her lips into a smile with his fingers. She frowned again and started to go but he held her hand.

Gaalon mein halka sa
Tippa hai chhalka sa
Shivaay sang.

Bharne laga hai jo tap tap tap
Tap tap tap
Tap tap tap
Tap tap tap
T

ap tap gol gol tippe mein jo doobe

Far far farmaishein dekhe hain ajoobe
They all danced in a circle around her.

Tupar tupar naach re nupur paayin
Googli chhinak chhaayin
All of them stopped as Annika sat on the ground crossing her legs.

Ahaa tap tap gol gol tippe mein jo doobe
Far far farmaishi dekhe hain ajoobe...
T

heir faces lightened up as Annika started singing. The all literally jumped on her hugging her tightly.

....

So finally guys, here's the update. Literally lost all the motivation to write. Was about to you know, unpublish all the books too but here I am....